• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Redragon S101-3 Keyboard/Mouse and UO Macros

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have always used a standard ship with pc keyboard and mouse while playing. There was a time where I used the Nostromo Speedpad but my son commandeered that a good while back lol. So the wife snagged me this keyboard and mouse combo. Supposedly there is a way to set up to macros through the mouse but I have not been able to figure it out when it comes to the CC. Anyone have any success with that?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
if anything like my old Logitech G15 keyboard, there should be some software you install. That software allows you to create profiles for various accounts or toons and assign keys to anything. A quick look on Amazon shows a kb/mouse box stating application and macro instructions included.

ADDED: Rereading your post, I think what you want is to define whatever macro keypress you want in the CC - using the EA macros or using UOA. Then use the S101 profiler to establish a key/button press for the S101 which sends whatever keypress you need.

Example: Press ` (tilde) key in S101 app which sends F1 (action def in S101 profiler) to UOA which is defined as "Bandage Self".

Mind you, this is guesstimation based on a pic on Amazon and my experience using the G15. Gad I miss that keyboard ... crapload of macros I could define. All on separate keypad structure.

Last edited:

fushika

Visitor
Install the appropriate software on your keyboard if you haven’t already.

Redragon keyboard software lets you control macro keys and other settings.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Microsoft Power Toys have keyboard remapping software. Free to use . Works with any keyboard. Have utilize for marching keyboard combinations.
I use it at work a lot too.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can't choose mouse buttons directly in CC alone.

But you can assign the mouse buttons to keyboard keys. Then you can press that button with the mouse instead of keyboard. Like you did with your pad. UO assist uses some mouse buttons in its macros.

When I have a mouse with buttons, I disable them because I'll accidentally press them... so I use a basic mouse with a keypad for buttons.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well...

thanks all... but seeing as how this post is 2 and a half years old I figured it out a good while back... so much so that I burned through the mouse I mentioned in this post and had to purchase another one.

:D:D

Attachments