• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reddit: Terphin Made A Guardian weapon skills summary (I made it for myself, what do

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over at Reddit, Terphin made a Guardian weapon skill chart. He put a lot of work into that and we here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics tip our hats off to him. Very well put together.

We here at Guild wars 2 Stratics thanks Terphin for all his hard work and contribution on the chart. Please go and check out the link and support his dedicationm to the GW2 community.

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/q2m1i/guardian_weapon_skills_summary_i_made_it_for/

To be able to see a larger picture you will have to use the link above!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Reddit: Terphin Made A Guardian weapon skills summary (I made it for myself, what

Come hang out where all the cool gamers come by and check for news and posts at Guild Wars 2 Stratics so save it to your favorites!