• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Price Check] Red Nightmare

blue amber

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This "Red nightmare" was captured to 1998 in GM event of Japan.
Long hair type 1of1 exists.
Mohican type 1of1 exists.
I have the long hair type.
I want to learn the evaluation in Europe and USA.



The image cannot be appended well.

It would be greatly appreciated if following URL could be referred.

http://blog-imgs-44.fc2.com/t/h/i/thisilove2010/red5.jpg

not selling:)





thanks!
 
Y

Yen Sid

Guest
Has to be worth at least 1.5-2billion or more.
Why does it "have to be?" It's worth whatever someone is gonna pay for it. Are you gonna pay 2bil for it? If not don't just throw the number out there. I would pay 500mil, if the stats are good ;).

And because it hasn't already been said, fix the image :p.
 
T

Tinsil

Guest
Why does it "have to be?" It's worth whatever someone is gonna pay for it. Are you gonna pay 2bil for it? If not don't just throw the number out there. I would pay 500mil, if the stats are good ;)
Uh.. Excuse me? Why even post this?

They asked for a price check.. I posted my opinion. What's your problem?

Edit: I could see picture the whole time.
 

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picture not working and i really wana see it :)

That said i wouldn't pay more than 500 for it, but as your NOT selling, i guess there really is no real price check possible as its worth what someone would pay but NOT FOR SALE so no one can pay anything, thus no price check :lol:

On a side note, i dont understand why people ask for a price check when an item is not for sale as its impossible to put a price on an item that isnt for sale as techinacaly it has no price as its not for sale!!

Maybe its just me thinking to mathematically lol!!!

Thunderz
 

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh.. Excuse me? Why even post this?

They asked for a price check.. I posted my opinion. What's your problem?

Edit: I could see picture the whole time.
I understand what he means, as an item like that is worth what the highest bidder will pay. So he asked if you would pay 2 billion? Would you? If not then he was right, you just chucked a number out :p

Thunderz
 

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does every thread these days need to be turnt into a bitchfest?
No not at all as we have 90% nice threads but someone has to put the other 10% out there as an argument.

If i said something was worth 200 mill as thats what id pay and someone said its worth 10mill then id hold them wrong as id pay 200m.
But if i said 2 billion and i have maybe 500k in the bank then yeah im just griefing, if you know what i mean.

Thunderz
 
T

Tinsil

Guest
No not at all as we have 90% nice threads but someone has to put the other 10% out there as an argument.

If i said something was worth 200 mill as thats what id pay and someone said its worth 10mill then id hold them wrong as id pay 200m.
But if i said 2 billion and i have maybe 500k in the bank then yeah im just griefing, if you know what i mean.

Thunderz
I don't just have 500k in the bank jackass. I'm not griefing anything.

What you would pay is unimportant anyways since he's not selling.

To your previous post, are we going to have an imaginary auction and all post bids for an item that's not for sale?
 
Y

Yen Sid

Guest
I don't just have 500k in the bank jackass. I'm not griefing anything.

What you would pay is unimportant anyways since he's not selling.

To your previous post, are we going to have an imaginary auction and all post bids for an item that's not for sale?
You still haven't said that you would pay the 2bil rolleyes:. You never know if the person hears a price that is good they might just sell it, so don't throw a number out there unless your willing to pay it.
 

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pic still isnt working mate, just comes up with an error message when i click the link.
 
T

Tinsil

Guest
You still haven't said that you would pay the 2bil rolleyes:. You never know if the person hears a price that is good they might just sell it, so don't throw a number out there unless your willing to pay it.
ITS CALLED A PRICE CHECK.

When people ask for a price check, and you give them one.. Why does that have to mean its your offer?

You're telling me that every single time someone has asked you what an item is worth, that the price you give them means you'll instantly buy any you see at that price? Get real troll.

Edit: Pic redone for OP.

http://i50.***********/2qdwke8.jpg
 
D

DVI

Guest
We're all going to have different opinions on price especially on an item such as this, and you're all welcome to your own.

Perhaps if Tinsil has the gold and had the interest in the item he would pay 1.5-2 bil.

Perhaps if Yen has the gold and the interest he would only pay 500 mil.

Here's the beauty though, unless either one of you intend to make the offer, and the OP is willing to sell it then you're both potentially wrong.

It's clearly worth quite a bit, but as a unique item without any known prior selling price its difficult to guage what an item such as this would sell for today. Yes you can use common sense, personal opinion, and other factors to come up with what could be considered a reasonable approximate range. Yet despite that unless the seller accepts it, its still just an offer.

So, lets all just acknowledge we're going to have different opinions and let the OP get the information he's requested.
 
Y

Yen Sid

Guest
You're telling me that every single time someone has asked you what an item is worth, that the price you give them means you'll instantly buy any you see at that price? Get real troll.
Pretty much, I don't give someone a price that I'm not willing to pay. I don't pull a number out of thin air thank you. When I tell someone a price, it's very dependent on what I would pay for it. What's the point of throwing a number out there if it means nothing?

Do you just pull numbers out of thin air every time someone asks you for a price? If so, then if I post a price check, just avoid that thread please. Thank you.
 
S

Stewpid

Guest
I'd say sell fast, and sell high! Pet dyes are right around the corner!
 

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Consider the thought that the reason for a price check maybe that it is being sold inside a much larger package like an account which includes everything and needed for the over all valuation.

Price check requests are an important sevice which we all provide to each other whether we acknowledge we are really selling or not.

Thats part of what makes our community
 
T

Tinsil

Guest
Consider the thought that the reason for a price check maybe that it is being sold inside a much larger package like an account which includes everything and needed for the over all valuation.

Price check requests are an important sevice which we all provide to each other whether we acknowledge we are really selling or not.

Thats part of what makes our community
Well said Lord Nabin. :thumbup1:
 

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why get so emotional over a price check? Really.

There are not many rare pets out there. Furthermore, pets are easily displayed and garner lot of attention. They are also very personal. It is quite difficult to judge what a rare pet would fetch but I would guess that 500M would be a minimum.
 

blue amber

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all the people who evaluated it.

Thank you for your valuable time.

It served as a reference.

Escaflowne . I envy Europe and America that obtains a wonderful item with 1day.

We wish to express our gratitude really for the goodwill of tomas, DVI, Lord Nabin, and Tinsil.


I 'm not selling.
However, the trading with the item like "Mesanna doll" that has already sold is hoped for as an example.

Tinsil.. helped in the image for me.
PM of thanks is sent.


Thanks:)
 
Top