• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Red lava tile with different animation

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Rare Collectors,

I have more than 20 red lava tiles decorated in my castle and all of them have the same animation when locked down. They show a red bubble, growing and then exploding with a small yellow flame. All of them show this animation in exception of one lava tile.
That special one shows two bubbles, one a little bigger than the other one. Both of that bubbles grow and and then they explode with a small yellow flame. I wondered about that lava tile and put it on another place and locked down, but the 2 bubble animation went on. So it was not a mistake of the uo graphics on certain locations, when things got locked down. It is definately a different animation on that lava tile.

And now my question: Does anybody know that special tiles? Are they very old ones or a mistake or where came it from?

Thanks for your help :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings Rare Collectors,

I have more than 20 red lava tiles decorated in my castle and all of them have the same animation when locked down. They show a red bubble, growing and then exploding with a small yellow flame. All of them show this animation in exception of one lava tile.
That special one shows two bubbles, one a little bigger than the other one. Both of that bubbles grow and and then they explode with a small yellow flame. I wondered about that lava tile and put it on another place and locked down, but the 2 bubble animation went on. So it was not a mistake of the uo graphics on certain locations, when things got locked down. It is definately a different animation on that lava tile.

And now my question: Does anybody know that special tiles? Are they very old ones or a mistake or where came it from?

Thanks for your help :)
Both Lava and Swamp tiles have two versions when locked down, either with 1 bubble or 2. There might also be a third version (I forget) and there's also the Trammel Birth one