• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Red Imp from Magenica Invasion

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering selling my red imp from teh magencia invasion. My neph sold his for 30 mill plus a crimson. Is that still the going price? Feel free to PM me if you are interested. I have not decided 100% to sell it, but am leaning toward doing so.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the price is depends on type.

There are two kinds of red imp. One is not bugged, and other is bugged one. Bugged one tends to teleport to Magincia. I have both type, and received offer bugged one for 50mil, not bugged one for 75mil about 3 or 4 months ago.

D

Doug Ravene

Wow, worth more than I'd have thought. I had a handfull of em, but gave most away and freed the bugged ones. Got one left, non bugged, but I don't know that I'd sell it. Good to know what it's worth though.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that the price is depends on type.

There are two kinds of red imp. One is not bugged, and other is bugged one. Bugged one tends to teleport to Magincia. I have both type, and received offer bugged one for 50mil, not bugged one for 75mil about 3 or 4 months ago.
Mine is not bugged, but I will verify that before any sale. Thanks for the information.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats so special about these Imps again? *Edit* reading that it sounded quite sarcastic, im generally interested about them :D

D

Doug Ravene

They're a dark red, the type that only spawns during an event. These in particular came from the Magincia Invasion last Halloween. Also spawned tamable was the hellcat, a cute little furball the same dark red as the imps.

Problem with them (both imp and kitteh), is that some of them would teleport back to their spawning point as soon as they would move. Those are the "bugged" ones. Some did not, though. I kept the ones that didn't, and set free the ones that did. I really didn't think anyone would care about the bugged ones... :dunce:

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a screenie of one please?

I got them a few months back. =]

Paid alot lol but i have always wanted some so it was defiantly worth it. hehe

Also, there is a way to unbug em... it works sometimes and others it does not.

your supposed to release it then retame it. That should fix it.

I am not sure if it matters where you release it but I would go back to mag to release and retame.

I would not go anytime soon tho because of all the spawn that is there now. lol

Be careful when releasing even when not around spawn if you have not trained it at all.

they are very weak and can die in 2 punches, but when fully trained they can get to about 140 to 165 hp.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Perfect colour that i want, but probaly too expensive for me to buy, i'd want a pair of unbugged ones too. :(

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I did get a good deal on mine at 25m each.

Then there was the round trip to diff shard and back.

hehe i think they may go for more now.... =/