• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Red Armor Set

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No clue what this is or its value. Anyone know? I found 2 in another house I'm unloading.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was loot from the generals from the invasion that the spellbooks came from. came in black, grey, and red, maybe bluish. was when you stole a faction sigil, that corresponding town tram side would be invaded. after all the generals were killed a crimson dragon would spawn. i wanna say around 2008? used to be worth around 5mil per set. (decent amount in 2008) After more dyes came out these decreased in value. And now that minax arties are the same color, i would say its decreased in value to around 2mil per set. the syths originally came from the daemon invasion of magincia, before the destruction, but still spawn. (at least i got one at an EM event recently as loot,)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks Smoot. TURN IN POINTS!
I'll take one of the sythes if you don't want them Mith. I got the same colour suit and its just been on a manaquin for ages now. Nice to findout the story behind it. Thanks Smoot.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Heh, I'll take one of each piece before you trash em; not sure offhand which of those plate pieces I'm missing. :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I had a lot of fun at those invasions.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are what I have. Platemail, ringmail and chainmail.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was a really fun time in UO. factions had some life then, there was a "reason" to steal sigils (even if it was just to spawn an invasion) town invasions, generals, crimson dragons, thread of fate/thought/life quest event, epic halloween quest along with conjurers trinkets / books on bone deamons. Grim reaper in graveyards you could bring inside of town. there was always something going on.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I wish we could have another event like this one - one that everyone could get involved in and lasted awhile! I enjoyed every minute of this event. The 50ssi bows came out of this event didn't they? (Before anyone figured out how to imbue 50ssi). Think i still have a few of those as well.