• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red a great hart

• Thread starter ¥§hàdòw¥
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
¥

¥§hàdòw¥

So I'm recalling around Fel, updating housing states and I come across a red hued "a great hart". I can't honestly remember seeing these before, but thought I would ask here.

I'd also take a screenie, but no place to host.

Edit:
Just watched it take out a headless very easily with hardly any damage to itself. Interesting.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a red tamer tame great harts and when released they still be red? it's that possible?

I've seen red great hart, red grizzly bear and red bulls near Vesper a week ago.

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Maybe a red tamer tame great harts and when released they still be red? it's that possible?

I've seen red great hart, red grizzly bear and red bulls near Vesper a week ago.
Not really sure Apetul. The only red I ever had was a pirate, no taming.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder if its a cross over from towns being corrupted. Vesper goes red (hatred). Hmm a a mystery!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibilities.

1. Black rock infected. It should have an ethereal-type, shimmering appearance, a red name, and have the gag of [blackrock infected]. This would explain why it flagged on a headless (blackrock infected creatures get very aggressive).

2. Tamed by a red and left there out of amusement. Would explain why a headless flagged on it. Normally you don't see (at least I don't see) monsters attacking animals, but they will attack a player or something player-related somehow.

-Galen's player