• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting The Best Mages For CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shakaja

Distance affects latency.

My computer is pefect;
AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor , MMX, 3DNow ( 2 Cpu's )
3070MB RAM
2 Dual SLI NVidia 8600 GTs

I have the strength to run probably 20 UO's.

All I'm saying is, there are people in California that have high pings to Siege, yet someone in switzerland can be just as fast as someone whos near the server in Virginia. Kinda shady if you ask me.....
well beside the fact that you can only run uo once at a time, your computer doesnt sound that awesome at all.

who said my ping was low? to get back to your tech savvyness thoo, why dont you explain us what ping represents and how it would affect uo in general and movingspeed specificly? i predict comedy from our techmaster.

come on, give it a try. or are you all of a sudden not as tech savvy as you thought? xD

K

KVJ

come on, give it a try. or are you all of a sudden not as tech savvy as you thought? xD
Listen,

I don't have time to explain in detail for you to comprehend. So here is a link that is specifically for your understandings. Please, this link answers all your questions and backs up all my statements. KTHXBYE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_(video_games))

Oh shaka, it mentions about cheating too in multiplayer games. Read up !
Here's a quote, " The high ping is the result of the lag. In theory, there can be more reasons of having a high ping (for example, you are transmitting data over a very, very long distance), but most servers of commercial games are associating a high ping with network lag directly."

B

Black magick

Nice commentary skills. That's all your really good at!! Your PVP skills are run run run run run. Ninja star, run run run run.
While yours are all kill, animal form, hide. ^^

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice commentary skills. That's all your really good at!! Your PVP skills are run run run run run. Ninja star, run run run run.
I will definitely do everything I can to avoid your super dragon's attack, but if you notice I almost always re-engage you once I do not have your pet nipping at my heals. The reason I ninja star you so much is because all you do is smoke bomb and stealth away. I have to keep you poisoned to bring you out of hiding. I havent done any serious "dueling" on my mage since before AoS, but since you're throwing challenges out there I will be more than happy to dust off my mage and give you a run for your money.

S

Skwiz

:bowdown: I thought so...

Don't get all emo man... Just keep checking everyday when you wake up. They will drop one day...:D
I will fight you. But not for 5 mill.

Tek beat you in a duel for 4 mill. Why are you acting like your Mr. PvP?
Why are you so adamant about my junk dropping? Thats sick. Why, you want me to send you a picture or something you sick ****.

I said I will duel you but not for 5 mill.

Why does it have to be the price you set it at?

When did you make the rules??
I can drop 1 mill.

If it's not good enough for ya. Pester Blaze on trying to give me my money!!!!
Fine... 1 mill cheap ass.
OH NO NO NO 1 Mill is fine bro lets set it up.

What happened to this?

K

KVJ

So what are your mage duel rules KVJ?
Depends on the template.

If your a necro mage, apples are a must in a duel, but thats it.

If your just running a pure mage template, you don't eat or drink. Simple as that. No shurkens / fukiyas, etc. Just strictly pure mage spells. As it was before Age Of Stupidity. Are you ready to step inside the octagon?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually agreed to do it for 1 mill He stopped replying after that :)

K

KVJ

Wonderful then.

Come to the place where you like to spam natures fury. The Firm's plantation is the place.
This is what happened to that, and you never showed up. Don't act like you don't know where my plantation is.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
octagon? I didn't know there was an 8 sided shape somewhere in game for duelling, where is it please? I'd like to see it.

K

KVJ

Stop trying to twist stories Kage. I replied to your post. You know you love casting some natures fury into players houses. Stop acting like I don't want to duel you.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll duel you for free if it's full loot.

Wonderful then.

Come to the place where you like to spam natures fury. The Firm's plantation is the place.
If you are going to quote something quote it all... that message was at Hawkind aka Atticus...

And I said I want it to be public I am not going to your house in umbra to duel you I said we are doing it public and you agreed to do it for 1 mill and not 5 remember?

T

Turtle

I never heard anyone ask for mage duels then say something about necro in it. Comedy.
Usually a mage duel is:
Magery
Med
resist
wrestle
eval
and skill of choice

I know some people ask for gm armor and 2/4 and some say any armor goes.
I have 20 mana so NO I'm not going to duel you, but I explained that earlier I thought after the second time it would of clicked.

S

Shakaja

Listen,

I don't have time to explain in detail for you to comprehend. So here is a link that is specifically for your understandings. Please, this link answers all your questions and backs up all my statements. KTHXBYE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_(video_games))

Oh shaka, it mentions about cheating too in multiplayer games. Read up !
Here's a quote, " The high ping is the result of the lag. In theory, there can be more reasons of having a high ping (for example, you are transmitting data over a very, very long distance), but most servers of commercial games are associating a high ping with network lag directly."

wow, a wikipedia link that shows how ping affects fps. tech savvy my ass, you dont know ****. but of course you only dont have time to explain :loser:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh, my bad. I thought duels took place in a 8 x 8 tile square. Sorry for showing my noobness.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, a wikipedia link that shows how ping affects fps. tech savvy my ass, you dont know ****. but of course you only dont have time to explain :loser:
He knows how to use google... :lick:

K

KVJ

If you are going to quote something quote it all... that message was at Hawkind aka Atticus...

And I said I want it to be public I am not going to your house in umbra to duel you I said we are doing it public and you agreed to do it for 1 mill and not 5 remember?
Sorry man.

But I don't do public duels, just cause there are stealthers around. And I've been pot shotted many times. Especially by your squid wakakamama. That's all he is known for. So I'm sorry. It will be enclosed in a private house.

S

Skwiz

Sorry man.

But I don't do public duels, just cause there are stealthers around. And I've been pot shotted many times. Especially by your squid wakakamama. That's all he is known for. So I'm sorry. It will be enclosed in a private house.
This is hardly an excuse.. why would someone do something like that when dueling for gold?

K

KVJ

I chose wiki because it tells you the fundamentals, please drop this convo. I don't have a cisco networking book infront of me. If your soo intrigued, why don't you support your own statements? Why do you have to turn the tables on me when Im not suspected of these heinous accusations.

KAGE IM AT THE PLANTATION, GET OVER HERE NOW. SERIOUSLY.

K

KVJ

This is hardly an excuse.. why would someone do something like that when dueling for gold?
Because Skiz, your notorious for this, you loot my kills and stealth away. How can I not expect this to happen. People are loot hungry. :-(

S

Skwiz

Because Skiz, your notorious for this, you loot my kills and stealth away. How can I not expect this to happen. People are loot hungry. :-(
Use your brain maybe? Have a very trusted person Hold the gold from each side.. If you get popshotted and looted.. You get your Mil back and Get Kages mill... If nothing happens and its a clean duel.. The winner gets the gold.. Maybe?

I'll be back ina few hours to see if ya two actually went through after all this... Mental Preperation..

K

KVJ

Use your brain maybe? Have a very trusted person Hold the gold from each side.. If you get popshotted and looted.. You get your Mil back and Get Kages mill... If nothing happens and its a clean duel.. The winner gets the gold.. Maybe?

I'll be back ina few hours to see if ya two actually went through after all this... Mental Preperation..
Wow your the one not using your brain,

Our suits get looted etc. This is coming from a TO?? Dude you guys cant even pay up for duels. So shhhuuuuuushhhhh. Go back to bed !!

S

Shakaja

I chose wiki because it tells you the fundamentals, please drop this convo. I don't have a cisco networking book infront of me. If your soo intrigued, why don't you support your own statements? Why do you have to turn the tables on me when Im not suspected of these heinous accusations.

KAGE IM AT THE PLANTATION, GET OVER HERE NOW. SERIOUSLY.

why? well let me think.

- because you accuse me of things you have no clue about
- because you claim how tech savvy you are talking complete nonsense
- because its insanely funny to listen how you try to convince yourself as well as others

that said, its funny you think you need a cisco networking book to answer my question. oh wow, way to know what you talk about xD

K

KVJ

Kage are you going to duel me or what, cause I have things to do besides sit here and teach you about how long distances can affect your ping.

You just said you ping at 100 -160 ms, still doesn't explain why your faster than me in game. Stop making up excuses Chaka. Your only digging yourself in a deeper hole.

K

KVJ

Very well,

Seriously.. I can't trust you Kage. And I can't really trust anyone on here. Since all of my experiences of been someone either not paying me or back stabbing me. And mainly it has been from members in your guild. So if you want to duel me, come to the plantation and we'll fight later tonight. Since you know I won't jack your arties, and I've proven that. We have a secure place specifically designed for PvP. So I will message you later.

Please everyone,

Don't say anything to have our hard working mods lock this thread. I don't think they get paid to do monitor threads, so please. Keep it real.
Your Guild Master Let You All Down, KOC.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lmaozorolz

Turtle, my sis....
All those pix with my VmP tag above head... Pretty recent pics, brutha ! You surely must have a hell of a pix museum, eh ? Do you also have pics from my J-D times ? Lmaozors

We duelled ONCE, thats what I said. Once in life, you won that day ! But for everything in life theres a day after....
Reaching the top is easy... Hard part is to maintain thyself up there. Your opponents may turn the table, yay knoweth ?
Dont act like you are the super power just because one day you succeeded.

Underestimating is the first step to failure. You underestimate everyone. That just makes you look like a ****** when you fail ! Lmaozox

Third pic, by the way, was probably when I was ganked and then you stayed there alone while the others were fighting my guildmates just to take pic ! lmzolorzz

Hey IDICO.... Damn you sire ! I wilst only fight thee if I have at least 45% DCI Rolololz
Thou shouldst become a mage ! :]
Oh, and the ninja template I was complaining about isnt yours... It is that one with bushido, which nerve strikes joo and then death strike... you know, the brilliant 2 hit killing template.... Verum, for example !! :]

Pretty boring, because if we get them low health, they just smoke bomb and never die.... Excellent designers we have.,,. :_[

S

Shakaja

Kage are you going to duel me or what, cause I have things to do besides sit here and teach you about how long distances can affect your ping.

You just said you ping at 100 -160 ms, still doesn't explain why your faster than me in game. Stop making up excuses Chaka. Your only digging yourself in a deeper hole.
jeez, learn to read. i said i ping 160-180. further im not making any excuses or digging any holes. you can always ask me to tell you how things work, but i assumed as tech savvy as you are, you wouldnt need any explanations but could tell me why its impossible for me to run as quicker than you.

K

KVJ

Lmaozorolz

Turtle, my sis....
All those pix with my VmP tag above head... Pretty recent pics, brutha ! You surely must have a hell of a pix museum, eh ? Do you also have pics from my J-D times ? Lmaozors

We duelled ONCE, thats what I said. Once in life, you won that day ! But for everything in life theres a day after....
Reaching the top is easy... Hard part is to maintain thyself up there. Your opponents may turn the table, yay knoweth ?
Dont act like you are the super power just because one day you succeeded.

Underestimating is the first step to failure. You underestimate everyone. That just makes you look like a ****** when you fail ! Lmaozox

Third pic, by the way, was probably when I was ganked and then you stayed there alone while the others were fighting my guildmates just to take pic ! lmzolorzz

Hey IDICO.... Damn you sire ! I wilst only fight thee if I have at least 45% DCI Rolololz
Thou shouldst become a mage ! :]
Oh, and the ninja template I was complaining about isnt yours... It is that one with bushido, which nerve strikes joo and then death strike... you know, the brilliant 2 hit killing template.... Verum, for example !! :]

Pretty boring, because if we get them low health, they just smoke bomb and never die.... Excellent designers we have.,,. :_[

I actually soiled myself reading this ; (Third pic, by the way, was probably when I was ganked and then you stayed there alone while the others were fighting my guildmates just to take pic ! lmzolorzz)

Wrym tells it like it is. He's been playing this **** for too long and he's jaded like me. Verum's template is tooo easy to kill people, especially with someone with NO DCI. It's hilarious. Brilliant Wrym. Sure Brilliance. But yet, that's why KOC wants Verum to join. Cause they love those types of characters!! No brainer templates FTW!!!

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is pure comedy gold. Keep 'em coming Voodoo...all over your chin.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man,

And I thought I smoked a lot of pot......

You have been playing Siege since I believe the start, am I right?

You were in RES, X, and a few others. Look it up. I know its you. Cause you had a place in Skara, T-Hunter if you will, that would log on and dig me up maps.

Remember Mad Axe, aka Skunk???
You are very wrong i didn't start really on Siege until around publish 16 and i was not the original owner of the Skara shop Temporis a good friend was, he too was a treasure hunter we were in MAP together. He gave me all his accounts and items when he quit. My earliest memory of you was at a GM run event that started in Bucs den, we killed you and you went nuts and kept coming back screaming at the GM to stop us killing you cause you wanted to be on our team for the event.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I did loose. I told him I will pay him when he got back he had to something irl.

I guess I need to start playing my mage more because I fought badly. But either way he did not loot me or anything ressed and fought better than me today... perhaps we will fight again before long...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I did loose. I told him I will pay him when he got back he had to something irl.

I guess I need to start playing my mage more because I fought badly. But either way he did not loot me or anything ressed and fought better than me today... perhaps we will fight again before long...

FAIL.

J

JesusChristt

Kudos

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only had one fight in recent times against Voodoo, i believe it was either 1 v 2 or 1 v 3 i'm pretty sure at least Krystal was there and i was bola'd, killed him on foot and everyone else bailed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.