• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Recruiting - Strict RP Savage Guild

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Looking to start a new guild that is VERY strict RP. Utilizing several existing resources for guidelines. Currently I am the sole member so looking for someone to help co-run if you are agreeable to the terms currently setup on the site or anyone interested in being a recruit.

Once we have a few members (at least two), we will decide with the help of the community on several key factors that we will need to add into our history/storyline. These include faction, mask coloring ranks and chest piece armor.

Have started to setup the website here:
Golden Skull Savages - Ultima Online Siege Perilous server - Guild Hosting - GuildPortal - Home

Please message me here if interested or ICQ at: 129361798 [I generally play evenings PST time zone and weekends at various times].

Also if you would like to help without joining, looking to stock a bunch of extra supplies. In need of Savage Paint, Tribal Masks [Thanks Mollie - (Leather Lucy), Decent throw-away Spears and Bone Armor. Can be dropped off at my termur moongate house mailbox. Also if there is anyone with cooking skill that I can drop off tribal berries in your mailbox for you to make the paint with, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks and hope to get this going as a community project.
Savage Name: Adrok

Last edited:

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Holden,

I've left a bag of masks in your mailbox, I believe it's the full set of colours, I have a fair few of each at home so if you'd like some more just let me know.

Cheers,

Mollie :)

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Savage clan tried to make a bit of a comeback a few months ago...was great to see them unfortunately they didn't return for long :(

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Savage clan tried to make a bit of a comeback a few months ago...was great to see them unfortunately they didn't return for long :(
Darn I must have missed them. If you (or anyone) knows how to contact any of them please let me know. I would like to reach out and see if there is a chance of their return.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn I must have missed them. If you (or anyone) knows how to contact any of them please let me know. I would like to reach out and see if there is a chance of their return.
It was the Amazon Savage group *RA*. From what I hear, they are all pretty much disbanded. I believe Luka is still a part of them.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was the Amazon Savage group *RA*. From what I hear, they are all pretty much disbanded. I believe Luka is still a part of them.
Ahhh thanks for clarifying. I was aware of them and was following the story. It seemed more female amazon focused than savage (I am looking for very close resemblance to the NPC savages). I don't think they had quite the strict rules/structure I am looking for with this guild but certainly wish they were still here as I am sure we could do a good storyline together...if nothing else.

Last edited:

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No...these guys where Swedish or something. I believe they went by the Uj'wah or something. Bone armor, spears and rode ostard's and were red

Last edited:

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No...these guys where Swedish or something. I believe they went by the Uj'wah or something. Bone armor, spears and rode ostard's and were red
That'd be pretty daunting having a few of those rascals running at ya.