• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Recovered from a shipwrek items

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

Im about to clean up my messy boxes and wonder if recovered from shipwreck items have any significant value?

They are in yellow text I think I have read something saying that ws goodie.

Anyway,what say you?

Trash or sell?

I wont keep it I think,if I dont decide to make a wrek museum that is.

Regards
The Scandinavian

F

feath

people buy those items steady, for deco. considered 'old skool' if says 'recovered from a shipwreck' in the title. new stuff doesn't say that. still, very little value. most people don't realize its 'old' yet, and still buy it at about 25k-50k. but, like i said, its a steady sell, if slow.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed @ 50k for paintings, shells and pillows (most of us just kept those back then). The Largest painting might fetch 300k due to the tag.

Stuff that should be worth more (150-600k ea imo): Globes, half-finished barrel, barrel staves, clocks, candelabras, sandals, boots, skulls, bones, gore. Not a lot of these things out there with the old tags.

O

Orc

Any double blessed clothings was named recovered from shipwreck?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I got all items from a friend that likes fishing.
I got his account and had that for a few yesrs when he wanted to get back I ofcourse gave him the account back.

But some items I had move around like the shipwrek.

I have painting,barrels,body parts,clocks and so on.
About cloths Im not sure.

If that low value I might trash it or make a fishing room...but I dont want that because Im finally turning my town to a smith/fencer kind of theme place.

Regards
The Scandinavian