• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recharge Fountain of Life?....OK, How?

S

Sendell

My fountain of life says 0 charges. I have done a search on Stratics for Heritage Tokens and A Fountain of Life but no results. Also went to UO Main to search and no info on tokens. HELP !! Some things recharge with gemstones and some with other things. Would help if the item gump told ya what to use !! Just a suggestion, mind ya. hehe Honor to thy house.

S

Sendell

AHA!! Thank you. I did not know that ! I don't think I ever read that info on it before. :)

E

Emil IsTemp

=) No prob.

Usually good idea to have around 5+ of the fountains so you can get 50+ bandies/day. Dont have to empty them every day like the blessed reagent statues either.. the pile just keeps growing.

J

Jesara

You can also put lots of bandages into the fountain and it will enhance 10 of them a day. As was said, you can also take them out anytime you want.

:thumbup:

T

T_Amon_from_work

AHA!! Thank you. I did not know that ! I don't think I ever read that info on it before. :)
FoL recharge is 10 per 24 hours - I think from the time you place it. As long as you have bandages in it to be enhanced, it will chug along quite nicely and you can simply take out enhanced ones as you need them.

If you're training a tailor and are making oilcloths for gains, cut them up into bandages and drop them into the FoL and let them get converted for your warriors. I have yet to have these "coke" on quantity of bandages, so the allowed number is quite high.

L

Lord Drakelord

My fountain of life says 0 charges. I have done a search on Stratics for Heritage Tokens and A Fountain of Life but no results. Also went to UO Main to search and no info on tokens. HELP !! Some things recharge with gemstones and some with other things. Would help if the item gump told ya what to use !! Just a suggestion, mind ya. hehe Honor to thy house.
Ya I keep six of these full of normal bandaids at two of our homes and at least one or two at the other houses, removing the enhanced ones ever other days or so to keep my warriors supplied.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A single fountain should in theory be able to handle 125 x 60,000 bandages (7.5 million).

Of course that's if ALL bandages are converted, otherwise you have to allow a stack for conversion, so probably 124 x 60,000 with an open stack for them to convert.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I keep six of these full of normal bandaids at two of our homes and at least one or two at the other houses, removing the enhanced ones ever other days or so to keep my warriors supplied.
I keep 100 of them in my keep. Keep looks horrible, but I got all the enhanced aids Ill ever need.

E

Emil IsTemp

Haha. My friend actually took him in. Was the weirdest thing.. we were chillin in his backyard yesterday, and this black cat comes out of the bushes and is walking towards us.. Were like "Oh man, what do we do? Should we run? I mean its bad when they cross your path, but hes commin right for us!" He hung out with us for a lil bit, played some Madden with us, then took a nap. I filed a found pet report with the communitah, and they said hes legally ours after 7 days..

Anyone want a cat?

N

Nestorius

It always seemed to take a lot longer than a RL day to me. Anyways, if you don't know, you can throw in a couple thousand bandages in there and just forget about them. They will enhance automatically as the fountain charges.

A

Azaroth

I have 10 of these in a corner of my castle. They are so handy :) I have about 12,000 enhanced bandages in a pile locked down on the floor. More than I'll ever need :) it's good.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Haha. My friend actually took him in. Was the weirdest thing.. we were chillin in his backyard yesterday, and this black cat comes out of the bushes and is walking towards us.. Were like "Oh man, what do we do? Should we run? I mean its bad when they cross your path, but hes commin right for us!" He hung out with us for a lil bit, played some Madden with us, then took a nap. I filed a found pet report with the communitah, and they said hes legally ours after 7 days..

Anyone want a cat?
*Laughs*..... I have a beautiful black cat..... his name is Darth.... He's likely either the smartest or the dumbest Cat I've ever known...... I haven't decided..... He's always been capable of learning about anything I want to teach him..... (though I haven't quite been able to teach him to roll over on command yet)....... So far he comes when called, sits, sits up, gives a high five, shakes hands, stands up, and gives a kiss on command... with no reward but my loving attention.... Suppose he might do more if I offered him tuna!... *laughs*... maybe then I could get him to roll over and turn off the TV... Always figured I'd potty train him... but then he seems to be fine with the litter box... Then he might be stupid like dogs. Dogs do tricks cats are above all that. I don't know..... Anyway I have 4 cats now.... Darth, Obi (His brother much like Nermal from garfield ... exeedingly cute to the point it's disturbing... and I figure Darth is soo smart he knows that to get attention with his brother around he has to do something more spectacular like tricks... ) Then there is Stupid.... (We're pretty sure Stupid is deaf... and that's why he pays no attention to most things) and Plumb... Stupids baby brother... who's a spazz....... So you never know that might just be a super cat you have there..... you may want to keep him.

E

Emil IsTemp

I wish I could keep him =). My friend took him in.. my gf is deathly allergic to most things in this world, so no kittys for me =(.

Maybe a hyperallergenic kitten that i keep hearing about though..

http://www.sneezefreecats.com