• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rebel wingman needed to complete mission

W

warriorman83

Hey there, I just signed up and need some help.

I am on Dantooine and cannot finish this mission, its like a 5 part mission Tier 2 and it's just impossible solo with my Z95.

Is there anyone who can help me cut through a few TIE Fighters?

My station name is Warriorman83 and my toon is T'wan Lobo.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hey there Warriorman83,

While I've not played the game for a long time, youre propably getting so far ahead that you want to consider upgrading to a different ship that can take a bit more beating. I remember the missions from Dantooine quite vividly.

If you are still flying the 11k mass Z-95 headhunter on dantooine, you should consider getting into an X-wing, or the heavy Z-95 with 95k mass. Get droid commands as well to help you survive for longer during combat. The fact is that the Z-95 light version isn't intended to bring you all the way to the finish line. At some point are going to have to upgrade that little working horse to something bigger. Now would be an excellent time to do so.

You may find these links helpfull:
Pilot: Guides, FAQs, and Helpful Tools - Primary FAQ, Read me First
Pilot: Guides, FAQs, and Helpful Tools - The Pilot's Academy, Read me Second

W

warriorman83

How do I get an X-Wing or even a z95 advanced. The Y-Wing I found on the bazaar but its so void of any starships.

I am on the server: Eclipse

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
How do I get an X-Wing or even a z95 advanced. The Y-Wing I found on the bazaar but its so void of any starships.

I am on the server: Eclipse
The y-wing is good enough for those missions. Upgrade the components to what you can use and use an astromech chip with at least a capacitor-to-shield Shunt chip installed for replenishing the shields (takes a bit of practice).

Bazaar has two categories for starships. one is unassembled chassis. The other is used versions of the ships. The icons are different for each type.

If its the first time you attempt to master a pilot certification the roadmap rewards can come in handy so keep those. The links I posted provides detailed information about roadmap rewards and should be mandatory reading for any pilot.