• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reaper change??

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK, so occasionally a reaper spawns near my house... Is it just me, or have reapers quit casting spells?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They may fix this if you tell them. lol They stopped casting a few months now. My hubby has a keep right next to a reaper forrest - it has been nice there lately. :D

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
nope. I noticed this when I went to Reaper Point to boost my resist. easy logs/lumber.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not sure what you're seeing, as the reapers that spawn near my castles still have a nasty habit of casting through the walls, right into the innermost room of the first floor. :p

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure what you're seeing, as the reapers that spawn near my castles still have a nasty habit of casting through the walls, right into the innermost room of the first floor. :p
maybe they don't like you?! :p

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Anyone cast a spellweaving mastery Reaper and have it walk around rather than be stationary? I've seen it happen a few times, but can't figure out the variable that causes this.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone cast a spellweaving mastery Reaper and have it walk around rather than be stationary? I've seen it happen a few times, but can't figure out the variable that causes this.
I have seen it happen as well. I think it must have something to do with a spell being cast on the Reaper that "releases" it... maybe para wearing off or something like that.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to derail but another notorious beast doesn't cast spells anymore either... true form harrower.

He just sits there and takes it like a champ till he dies....