• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

really nice -20 Mage weap

• Thread starter rockkandy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

rockkandy

dull copper mace

50 hit lower defence
-20 mage weap
13 defence chance inc
40 damage inc

No neg faster casting

Taking serious offers. Will post a running high offer

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
to be honest I dont really think its worth that much I can buy weapons with the same stats plus mana leech of 66 right now for under 100k so i would put it at 20k to 40k wich in the game now is not much I remember when getting to a mill was a hard thing to do now its easy

R

rockkandy

if u can show me these weaps I'll buy every single one of them

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
there is a certain website you can go look at I wont post it here I think its not allowed !

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
my bad the ones i was looking at were -21 not 20 but still to me even the 1 diff between them is not worth that much atleast to me!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
congrats i will have to go look and see what I have now if they are worth that much :)
and I believe faster cast penalty comes with spell channeling

S

Shotgun

Storm his was spell channeling but he forgot to put it on his post, thats why it was worth so much. most of the time you get the neg. 1 fc with sc weapons but sometimes you dont and that makes them very valuable for mages

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ah ok lol I was wondering now that makes sence

S

Shotgun

yeah when they was talking about this thread in vent i came and checked it out and seen he forgot to put SC on his original post, and i told him hehe. amazing how 1 little mod like that can make or break a weapon in this item based game. give me the old days when it wasnt so item based hehe.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
there are times when I wish we would have a cataclismic event and all items in the game would be wiped out and we had to start over but most people could not handle playing without there uber items to rely on! thats one of the reasons I like the naked dungeon runs !