• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Real Skill vs Jewlery Skill while using Ninjitsu mastery

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Warriors,

i have 120 real ninjitsu skill on my ninja (ninja with archery) and i use active ninjitsu mastery vol. 3. I got now the posibility to take 5 points away from real skill 120 ninjitsu, in order to substitute it with 5 points from jewlery. So i would have 120 ninjitsu, but now with 115 real skill and 5 points from a bracelet. What are the differences between 120 ninjitsu real skill and 115 real skill + 5 jewlery points. Are there significant disadvantages, ecpecially when i want touse wolf form etc.. ? Thx for helping me with my noob question. :)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Real Skill only affects the potency of the Mastery abilities themselves, such as the Bleed/+DCI Cap/Evasion chance of White Tiger Form, or the chance to avoid being revealed while getting damaged with Shadow active.