• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real estate

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In effort to protect me best interests, I have to be somewhat discreet about my question. That being said, is there a strong market for Fel houses within one screen of a bank and a moongate? Seriously though, looking for an answer without a question.. Perhaps I could shed some more light on things if you promise you don't kiss and tell [tongue]

Anyways, just trying to make some coppers. Thanks for any ballparks..

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With recall and gates spells and scrolls proximity to a gate or bank isn't too important at least to me.

But the General rule of real estate is ...location location location.
And regardless of what these women say...size Does matter!

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm. I'm really just wondering if its worth it for me to open my third account to hold the spot until I can sell it.. It fits a 10x14 if that helps.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it will probably cost you more for the account then you will get for selling it!

C

Corvak

Probably not worth much unless its 18x18, or a keep/castle.