• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Estate Moguls of UO, please welcome...

G

... new Moderator to this forum - Miss Rachel's Runes!
*applause*

G

Welcome Rachel!

We are a nice quiet bunch here, so you don't need to worry.

*bonks random player in head with deco tool*

Uh, pay no attention to that...he deserved it. I heard he was going to cover the entire front of his plot with waterfalls, and not connect them to anything.

-Skylark

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Skylark has one of the very few enhanced deco-tools... balanced, +15 innovation, +20 style

she uses a plain one for boinking

welcome Rachel!! </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome Rachel!

We are a nice quiet bunch here, so you don't need to worry.

*bonks random player in head with deco tool*

Uh, pay no attention to that...he deserved it. I heard he was going to cover the entire front of his plot with waterfalls, and not connect them to anything.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically he deserved far worse, according to the UO Decorator's Handbook, but it takes a while to build your own gibbet esp when the yarnballs on the top keep falling under the quarter staffs. *coughs*

But anyways...welcome!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for that warm welcome everyone.
Don't mind me as I lurk in the corners and watch you work your magic.
I have always been in awe of your decorating skills and innovative ideas.

Tis a wonder to watch the masters here at work!