• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Read the faq, searched the threads..still have a ????

G

We all know that 80 stealth is the skill level required to never fail in med armour.

What is the skill lvl required to never fail in NON med armour?

Not talking about never reveal...cause there are to many failures....I just want a 0% to fail when I begin to stealth

Thanks

I

imported_sbom

75 is actually what you need for no-fail in med armor.

No clue about non-med armor though...I just know that at 75 you fail a lot (like 50% of the time)...happens to me once in a while when I mis-wore a non-med piece of armor

G

I'm not sure no-fail levels exist in non-med armor. I have 120 stealth on my pk on atlantic. He runs the darkwood armor set, and once in a while fails his stealth. Maybe 1 in 40 tries.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a 100 stealth 100 hiding char. When I wear just 1 piece of non medablle i fail to stealth quite often. Best bet is to stick with medable gear only.

G

Just so eveyone knows....I have been stealthing around in the new valor armour for a week now. It is non medable...my skills are 95 hide and 79 stealth....and I hardly ever fail.I figure the 100/80 skill set number will work great with this set too!

Thanks for those that replied!
TW