• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re-opening a closed corpse

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I rely on holding down Ctrl-Shift to open corpses. Corpses that I close no longer show up when holding Ctrl-Shift, which is how it should be. However occasionally I close a corpse accidentally. Is there a way to make a closed corpse appear again when holding down Ctrl-Shift?

And while we are at it, when using Switch Object Handle button, what does "Lost Items Only" function select? How does it know which items are lost?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I rely on holding down Ctrl-Shift to open corpses. Corpses that I close no longer show up when holding Ctrl-Shift, which is how it should be. However occasionally I close a corpse accidentally. Is there a way to make a closed corpse appear again when holding down Ctrl-Shift?
Actions > Other > Clear Ignored Item List.

Items are auto ignored once you open them through Ctrl+Shift, if you add that above action to your hot bar, pressing it will clear the item ignore list, allowing you to get the handlers for objects again.

And while we are at it, when using Switch Object Handle button, what does "Lost Items Only" function select? How does it know which items are lost?
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe this will filter only items that have the "Lost Item" property tag that you can pickup and return for the Honesty Virtue.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, you can just use your "last object" macro, if you just want to open the last corpse.

Alternatively, if you relog or change server zone, you will also see the object handles again (on the enhanced client).