• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] RCASH Milestone Scavenger Hunt! Sunday 11-27 6pm EST

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the Rares Community Auction Safe House (RCASH) has hit over 1000 visitors since opening a little less than a month ago, because of this I am going to hold a secret chest scavenger hunt at the auction house.
For anyone that attended my scavenger hunt at the last rarefest then you know what to expect, for those that didn't here is it how it works:
- i will have secret chests locked with event items inside them (i dunno how many chests i am gonna do yet)
- there will be a bag next to each chest with clue books for that particular chest
- the books will tell you to go to 5 locations in the game and count a particular item at the designated locations, those numbers are the combination to the secret chest
- 1st person to unlock the chest gets the items inside
- you only get 3 chances to open the chest before being locked out of it for a day, so do not sit there and try to guess the combo because if you are that lucky then just go play the powerball instead...
- last time i only used safe trammel city locations, i may do the same this time, or may add a dungeon location chest, i really havent decided on a lot yet, just that i am going to hold the scav hunt on sunday november 27th at 6pm EST

oh, the house is far west of umbra, but you can get there easier by jumping on the teleporter at my southwest zento house located at in the picture below

My House.png

YAY! Free stuff if you win! everyone likes that. be there. do it.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasn't a very big turnout but those that did attend said they had a lot of fun :) maybe like 6 or 7 peeps, 3 of whom each got a couple event items from the chests

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wasn't a very big turnout but those that did attend said they had a lot of fun :) maybe like 6 or 7 peeps, 3 of whom each got a couple event items from the chests
The 6PM start time was the problem for me... If it was 8PM, I would have been there. Great idea though and keep those events coming :thumbup:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was one of the peeps there. It was great fun, running around like a maniac for awhile. Thank you for having a simple quick event. EXCELLENT!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 6PM start time was the problem for me... If it was 8PM, I would have been there. Great idea though and keep those events coming :thumbup:
i hear ya, i wanted to make it a lil earlier than normal stuff happens to be more time relevant for players outside of the united states