• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) RBG-A Report to the NAC

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Aedon Durreah- Village of Aegis

Report to the Northern Area Council

Subject- RBG or Royal Britannia Guard

Tonight, as requested I sat in on a meeting of the RBG at the EM hall in Brit. The turn out was modest, and among those present were a few I recognized. Va'lis and Rotep were both there, along with the young woman I saw the week before proudly proclaiming herself to be a vampire.

I will admit that from the git go, I had no real desire to be at this place on this night. While there I was treated to many, including the one leading the meeting speaking in a manner I am not accustomed to. Much of the time I could not understand what they were trying to say. Something was “cool,” and I believe I was complemented by one gentleman who said he liked my DCI and HCI. I did not know I had such attributes, but it is flattering to know that mine are good. I wonder why Janissan has never complementedd me on them? He also had remarkable eyesight. From across the room he would not only see my ring, but also the small bracelet I wear under the cuff of my shirt.

The speaker informed those present that in the next couple of weeks, there would be battles. Some of them very bloody. The young man that liked my DCI then exclaimed, “I want to kill stuff.” I suppose such determination is good in a royal guard. It was also rather clear that none of these folks knew who was leading them at this time. They said a commander was being sent, but no one at this time knows his name

Having heard as much as I needed, I delivered the message I came to give, wished them all well and departed.

Conclusion and recommendations;

It is my opinion thus far that though rather crass and untamed in nature, most of those in the room believed in the good they were doing. I am sure the language differences will be a challenge to over come, but if the hearts of this guard are as resolute as they seemed to be, They just might make a good militia.

I believe we should meet with the envoy, and access further the state of the RBG. Perhaps by Tuesday night they will have a name of their commander.