• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RATHMA WHERA ARE YOU

F

Fraggles

i have noticed your house fell near yew moongate and i have your soulstones, i am pretty sure he is still an active player so if anyone knows how to get hold of him please let me know, many of these soulstones have 120 skills on them so im sure he would like them back.
other names of items at that house are:
Cameo
Cinneman
Braddock
Jenna Jameson
Envi

R

Rathma

Hello! lol icq me 288-925-267

I have no idea how the house fell, the account it was on was only a month inactive. I hear alot about these things going on and EA wont do anything about it, but if you don't mind I would like my soulstones back and anything u can spare or willing to give back. Much would be appreciated.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have noticed your house fell near yew moongate and i have your soulstones, i am pretty sure he is still an active player so if anyone knows how to get hold of him please let me know, many of these soulstones have 120 skills on them so im sure he would like them back.
other names of items at that house are:
Cameo
Cinneman
Braddock
Jenna Jameson
Envi
Yes, his house fell over the weekend due to a bug with no warning. If you could give back anything you found, that would be great. PM me your icq and I'll give it to him asap.

N

Nastia Cross

Ah damn... I know Rathma hasn't been playing for awhile due to a death in the family, this just adds insult to injury...

That's now two houses that I know of (one on LS and one on Chessy) that fell for no reason and with no warning. AND of course EA will point to their "loss of items policy" and claim no responsibility. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Yet another bug that EA will not acknowledge nor repair...

N

NewYork

wow of all people this happens to Rathma. I know him personally and he is a really nice guy irl and in the game. I can honestly tell you that if he found stuff that fell from your house accidentally he would for surely give it back. he deserves it :)

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow of all people this happens to Rathma. I know him personally and he is a really nice guy irl and in the game. I can honestly tell you that if he found stuff that fell from your house accidentally he would for surely give it back. he deserves it :)

ROFL. Welcome to the masquerade ball