• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares n' Stuff (Europa)

B

Bigmikeuk

Hey dewds!
Thanks for coming for a look in my magical shop of ******** wonderment!

Pretty much can't be arsed with UO any more so I'm looking to sell most of my stuff. Obviously I'd never dream of advertising items for RL cash as it's against stratics rules and I'm a good boy! So i'll be taking gold offers :D

Anyways this is the rares forum so I better start with the rares... (I'll post a bit more info once I get home from work).

Ornate Encrusted Armguards - (old event item, roughly 8 across all shards), rubbish resists, MR2, SDI 10%, real nice dark blue ringmail sleeves with mage armour mod.

Full set of Phoenix armour - From old clean up brit event ages ago. Comes with the proper NOSE helm, not the shoddy Asian fake :)

Spider Silk Woven Shirt - Event item, pure white blessed shirt.

Lt of Brit Guard sash - This isn't a replica. MR2, LRC 10% and MI5... think that's right can't 100% remember.

Good Samaritan Robe - Turd green colored robe with +5 physical resist. This is not a replica.

Shroud of Tal'keesh (blessed version). Looks like a shroud of shadows but is invul blue colored.

3rd Balhae Duel event fighter saff. Looks like a glacial staff.

Pirate Boots - Dyable.

Ginseng - Old style root version.

Singing Ball - Makes pimpass noises.

That's probably about all of the decent rares...

Also for sale is a Feluca castle on the Europa shard. Perfect for fans of Shrek cos it's in a chuffin swamp!!! If your interested in buying this castle you pretty much have to take everything in it as well cos I don't have anywhere to put it. Comes with over 70 fountains of life, shed loads of tokuno dyes, armour, runic bows, 33+ snake skin boots, blue jewel set, sorcerer armour etc... It's pretty much at item limit of stuff worth having.

Also selling most artifacts. Dont have zyronic claw or AoF atm.

Erm got some well nice mage armour bits, nice resists, MR2, LMC and LRC. (details to follow when i get home).

Can't remember what else i've got tbh, i'll update when I get home.

If you actually managed to understand this crap I've written and are interested in any items ICQ me on "457298162".

My ICQ is a bit dodgy and I sometimes don't get messages properly. If I don;t reply within like 12 hours PM me here. Oh, I'm too ******** to post pics but can show items to you in game.

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool::next::danceb::bowdown::hug::blushing::D:spider:rolleyes:rolleyes::stretcher::stir::beer::bdh::eek:snap::bs::please::lame::owned::owned::owned:

B

Bigmikeuk

Prices slashed for a bulk deal! If your a serious buyer get in contact and we'll sort something out.

I need to buy some new carp fishing stuff so I can be "baggin up".

Thanks
Bigmikeuk - the master baiter.

B

Bigmikeuk

Oh yeah just one more thing to add...

If you are interested in some form of bulk deal you can also have all my other items. Got 100s of mils worth of actual decent sellable items, most doom/tokuno artifact including Inquis, crysteline ring, crimson, blade of righteous, titans hammer, 2x orneys, 2x magi hats and most other things! Loads of semi rares and spring cleaning items as well as the following mage armour...

Verite Haidate (legs)

10/21/20/11/17, MR 2, LMC 7%, mage armour

Barbed leather sleeves:

19/20/8/11/7 MR2, LMC 8%, LRC 13%

Verite Platemail Mempo:

13/9/5/22/3 MR2, LMC 8%, LRC 18%, Luck 97

mace & shield and folded steel reading glasses, and an absolute massive pile of other stuff.

Carp carp carp BBBBRRRRREEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!