• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Festival Permanent Banishment List (Baja/Chessy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Baja and Chesapeake Rares Festival
Permanent Banishment List

All Malls and Auction House

If a force acts upon a body, then an equal and opposite force must act upon the body that exerts the force. Now can they show up on some fake character and shop without all of us knowing well sure they can but just remember that they have to.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1.Hoodwink
2.Shinobi
3.Robo
4.John Dillinger

Banishment Reason: 1
"I don't regret doing it, despite all the hatred, and threats that have been thrown my way."

Banishment Reason: 2
"Luck was on my side this day. After they got done talking I learned Europa had an event to attend on a different shard and would not be back for several hours. He exited the house. Everything was falling into place so so well. I ran into the house without as much fuss as I could. Sudina I said? But Sudina was busy with another auction member. Masta Blasta (the other owner) I said, I'd like to have a word."
And then the Third Owner (Gareth) that pays for the account the Silent Auction house is on felt his personal home was robbed and decided to give his full and undivided attention.

"You Set The Tone"

S

Shinobi

Again, not meaning to poke at the situation:

******* has not been playing and was unable to be contacted about the suit. He was not involved in this and, to my knowledge, does not even know of it. Not only that, but even when he is online he does not normally hang around us.

The fact is that you have the wrong name on that list, despite what Hoodwink's story may say.

I'm just making sure no one innocent gets blamed for something they had no part in.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well have him contact me over icq at 267944224 maybe he will be a man and return a piece of the suit. I dont know why I'm not going to believe a thief but I am going to this time and whoever took items knew they were hot and could have given two craps about all the work everyone put in, causing an entire community grief and disrespecting the entire Rares Festival Staff from the Auction house staff to the Toad Town staff. I am just sick to death of people crapping all over the Rares Community and then expecting to be treated like everyone else.

All of you ruined the enjoyment of the festival, at least on my end and these types of situations are what causes UO to lose subscriptions.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yenji Yasagari,

I did not bother to read your entire message because I have far more important and worthwhile things to do. You did not use a template or skill to obtain the item so please learn to distinguish the difference between a Thief and a Scammer. A Scammer, which you are is the lowest form of trash within the entire Ultima Online community and it is not because of your template, it is because of the type of person you are.

Please never contact me again and when you write a story be sure you are prepared for ALL of the consequences of your actions.

~Lord Gareth

P.S All Perma Bans Remain in affect

Status
Not open for further replies.