• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Festival Items - New Items Added - My Last Day

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Alright, I'm heading back to Legends after today I guess... It has been a fun trip to visit the great shard of Atlantic, but I miss my home a bit. Today will be the last day that these items will be available and after today, I will be packing them all up and taking them home. New items added!

Brown Bananas
Spittoon!!!
Wig
Brit Royal Navy Boots
Cloak of Minax
Double Blessed Black Sandles
Moongate Rocks
Poison Sac (Only 5 exist in UO)
Jawbreaker Gum
etc, etc, etc, etc

Selling Gold on Atlantic at 1.5 per or 1.4 per if you buy 100 million. 1.2 per if you buy 200 million. Paypal only to trusted sources. Great opportunity for resellers.

Items on vendor can be purchased at a 1.5 to 1 Mil Conversion Rate.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame that you waited with those items until the final day. There's several items I'd like, but I've already xsharded back to EU.

Oh well, good luck selling!

I

imported_Rivi

I am interested in buying gold. Do you have it for sale now?