• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Vendor Reserve Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*bump*
Vendor placement will begin this coming Saturday. From there on, you can start selling off your lesser rares on your vendor. The actual fest will start the 7th with all the festivities and such.

If anyone has any questions about the following subjects, don't hesitate to ask:

Rares Vendor Placement - Queen Arya / Bon Iver
Regular Vendor Placement (Back Ally Vendors) - Queen Arya
Scheduled Events Throughout the Fest - Alexander of ATL.
Rares Festival Silent Auction Houses - Nails Warstein
Linking up Teleporters to Our Tele Hub - Bon Iver / Queen Arya / Alexander
Any Question pertaining to the Fest - Bon Iver / Queen Arya / Alexander

If I did not cover any division of the Rares Fest, and you have a question about it. Feel Free to PM us, we want everyone to have a blast and enjoy their time here.

See ya in a week!!!

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like a vendor if theres any available please, Odin of Europa 50583041
Char name: Gandalf or Jekyll

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Vendors are now available! Please ICQ me at 648822278 to come claim yours!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like a vendor if any are still available. icq 442212126 Thanks!

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could I get a vendor please, ICQ# is 10823931 name Electra, char at rares fest is Lysari, thank you

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any more vendor spaces available?
If so please let me know. thank you!
ICQ 619-885-537

Melanietx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone! The time is nearing and I am opening up this thread for vendor reserves! Please post your name and ICQ and I will create the list. Rares vendors (that will be placed at the two vendor houses) may only be obtained by making a reservation HERE! We have about 88 spots open so first come first serve!

Reserved Vendors For:
Decadence
Manticore
Neptune1369
Big Smoke
Olcher
Goodmann/Deimos
Lord Nabin
Apetul
Sir Sport
Nails
Riply
AnAn
SupSoc
Laina
Captain Norrington
Theman2010
Nallez/Amoral Tendus
LOTR
LordPhantom
4Gregu
Raistlin Nowhere
Blue Fly
Caveat Emptor
Tanage
Assia Penryn
DR PET
Kahlan
Collection
Niceguyteddy
Zolaf
Yanaki2
Lady Storm
Mithryl Elves
Blend
Jyachori
THP
Badboy34
Chuchi
Dregg
Maineac
Roland
Isazi
Panoramix2009
Rene'
Kongomongo
Dennislcf
Ethen Allen
Great Lakes
Leonidas
Risso
Lapislazuli
Ultimakong
Mimin
Outcry
Multi Dwagon
Goldberg Inc
Odin of Europa
Cats In Boots
Chargar42
Rmjcsr
Woot Sauce
Angel of Sonoma
Smoot
Shumer
La-Coka-Nostra
Crotalus
Boba
Jillene
Rosary
Angel Dust
Aquarius
Zlynn of Great Lakes

Melanietx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone! The time is nearing and I am opening up this thread for vendor reserves! Please post your name and ICQ and I will create the list. Rares vendors (that will be placed at the two vendor houses) may only be obtained by making a reservation HERE! We have about 88 spots open so first come first serve!

Reserved Vendors For:
Decadence
Manticore
Neptune1369
Big Smoke
Olcher
Goodmann/Deimos
Lord Nabin
Apetul
Sir Sport
Nails
Riply
AnAn
SupSoc
Laina
Captain Norrington
Theman2010
Nallez/Amoral Tendus
LOTR
LordPhantom
4Gregu
Raistlin Nowhere
Blue Fly
Caveat Emptor
Tanage
Assia Penryn
DR PET
Kahlan
Collection
Niceguyteddy
Zolaf
Yanaki2
Lady Storm
Mithryl Elves
Blend
Jyachori
THP
Badboy34
Chuchi
Dregg
Maineac
Roland
Isazi
Panoramix2009
Rene'
Kongomongo
Dennislcf
Ethen Allen
Great Lakes
Leonidas
Risso
Lapislazuli
Ultimakong
Mimin
Outcry
Multi Dwagon
Goldberg Inc
Odin of Europa
Cats In Boots
Chargar42
Rmjcsr
Woot Sauce
Angel of Sonoma
Smoot
Shumer
La-Coka-Nostra
Crotalus
Boba
Jillene
Rosary
Angel Dust
Aquarius
Zlynn Of Great Lakes would like a vendor spot thanks

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know we have been unclear on this, so here is the post to verify. I know we stated this when we first started this thread, that 'Rares Only' will be sold at the Main Vendor house. I understand, that the UO economy is horrible and most of you see this one particular item in the silent auctions or on vendors that you HAVE TO HAVE. We are going to allow Misc items to be sold on the main vendor house, until Thursday the 6th of June. We are calling this the "Pre Rares Fest Sale", because technically the Fest hasn't started yet, and won't start until Friday the 7th.

I know how it feels to be so close to the amount of gold for this particular item and none of your items are selling. This is why we are so liniant, because with the gold economy so horrible, everything has skyrocketed in price. Starting Thursday morning, we expect all items except rares to be off the vendors. If they aren't then we will be forced to goza the vendor and contact the vendor owner, the gozas will remain until the said item is removed.

So many have asked us why we are allowing non-rare items on vendors. So instead of telling each individual when asked, I figured it would be best to post it. I'm sorry if this ticks off some people, but you have to remember that there are some beginning collectors with vendors. Some of them have little gold, but big wishes. This is just to help those with little gold, so they can sell a little misc. items here and there, until Thursday.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Fest so far. I know I LOVE the decorations Mesanna made for us. They are fantastic and well appreciated. :party:

Last edited:

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Are there any open vendor spots still available? If so I would like to add one and my ICQ is :

Thank you,

BG

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Okay everyone who still has yet to claim their vendor PLEASE ICQ ME so we can set you up! I have the entire list updated and I will cross off who has claimed their vendors.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Still spots available! If you have not claimed your vendors please do so before the fest starts! ICQ ME!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just an Update:

As a reminder to all, today is the last day for misc items to be sold on vendors. Starting tomorrow, gozas will be put up on the vendors that contain non rare items. The type of items that aren't allowed are: replicas, current spawn items, doom arties, ML arties, tokens, crafted items, and other items of that nature. Transfer Tokens are allowed.

Also, DO NOT GO AFK IN THE FRONT LAWN. We have people trying to start chaos, and is popping harbingers. Do NOT go afk here, we cannot prevent or stop the actions of rude people. We can only ask them to stop, so stay safe everyone!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who can I ICQ to check my vendor? (An' what is their ICQ?)

I'm fairly certain I'm good on all of the above, but just would like to make sure.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Assia,

your vendor is good and I have already bought some nice items.
But you seems to have forgot to put double exceptional dagger and spear on your vendor !
:eyes:

Regards
The Scandinavian

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So yeah, after all that fun I had getting killed by the Harbingers somebody dropped earlier today, I just now noticed that the 90 million gold mesanna mask set I bought it gone. So all that fun I was talking about earlier was not fun. I'm an idiot... Lesson learned.

NaniUo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
can i have a vendor

Laura

ty

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gozas have been put up, and some vendor have been blocked. I understand that I have missed a few, but I'm balancing a lot on my shoulders at the moment. I'm the only one putting gozas on vendors, talking to 10 people at the same time, and keeping up with the vendors. Can everyone please check your vendor and remove EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T CONSIDERED RARE. Examples:

Replicas
Doom Arties
Champ-Related Items
SOT's
SOA's
Vet Rewards
Peerless Related Items
Tokens (Except Transfer Tokens)

I have already been recieving a lot of complains about this, I even had someone cuss me out. We have learned from our last Rares Festival that we hosted, was that we don't want another luna. Someone mentioned last time, that it looked like another walmart. Barely any rares and such. We have gave you 2-3 day notice, if your vendor is blocked, please contact me and we will get this situated.

I'm sorry if this ticks off some people, but it has been a rule at every rares fest and will continue to be one here. Please understand that we want a RARES festival, not another luna.

Thanks

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Late to the party but would love to get a vendor if any are available!

Status
Not open for further replies.