• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Rares Fest 2023 - Asuka

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1698683473936.png
-20231027-w1600-EN.png

Hail and Well Met,
You are all invited to join us on Asuka for Rares Fest 2023 which will be held on November 6th and run through November 12th. I hope everyone who is available will be able to join and strengthen our community by making new friends, reconnecting with old friends, and enjoying many contests together.

**Do not worry if you do not have a character on Asuka as complimentary starter LRC suits and spellbooks will be provided for the event and Free transfer rides will be provided the week before and after the festival, and several players will be offering broker services for this event more information located below. Please exercise caution and ONLY contact the people listed here through the posted contact methods.**

~Dates~
November 6th through November 12th

~Quick Navigation Links~
1. Silent Auction House Rules
2. Contest Information and Rules
3. Transfer Services & Schedule

~ Main Attractions ~
(Will add more information as they are finalized)​
Silent Auction House West WingThis auction house will end 10:00pm EST on Saturday, November 11th
Silent Auction House East WingThis auction house will end 11:00pm EST on Saturday, November 11th
Live Auction8pm EST November 11th
Auction Safe HouseEach person may reserve up to 3 spaces, depending on availability additional space may be obtained. **Please Bring Your Own Auction Safes**
Rares Vendor HouseEach person may reserve two vendor locations, this house is only for EM Rares, SB, or other nonobtainable rare items.
Vendors placed in this house can choose to participate in the Best Dressed Vendor Contest if you so wish.
Please set your assigned entry number as the Vendor title if you choose to participate.
Non-Rare Vendor HouseEach person may reserve one vendor location this house may be used to sell anything you're heart desires. If you reserve a vendor at this location participation in the Best Dressed Vendor Contest is compulsory.
Please set your assigned entry number as the Vendor title.

~Contests & Lotto Information~
(Will add more information as they are finalized)​
Best Dressed VendorYou can choose from one of the following themes:
UO Past or UO Future

The week following the festival many in the Asuka and other Japen shards Community will be holding the Ultima Online Alumni Reunion
let's remember the old UO fashion and dress up the vendor costumes by arranging the equipment worn back then to be more fashionable than back then. while imagining what kind of UO fashion trends will be in the future Why not aim for the best-dressed award          
Entry acceptance period Oct 27th - Nov 11th
Backpack Bag Art ContestYou can choose from one of the following themes: Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest
You can use any backpack or box for your arts, backpacks for the contest have a limit of 124 items in though. If you are submitting your work, please include your name and contact information in the book and hand it to the event staff. also, we will post an image of the house on display later, so you can submit your work at the house post. (In this case, the number of items is limited to 123 items and name book.) If you don't have you're contact information, you will need to keyword or something, and write that in the book for when you claim your prize an the contest.
Scavenger HuntBeginning at the Festival Center at 10pm EST Nov 8th (11am JPN Nov 10th) players will be given the first clue to lead them to another location where they will search different areas in Trammel. Each player will have to check the locations they believe are the right spot based on the clue throughly and once they have found the right location they will be told their completion time 00:00:00 in this format. Once you have found the location and have your time return to Alex's Live auction house and post your time on the Scavenger Hunt Bulletin Board. First person to make a post with a valid time will earn 4pts, second will earn 3pts, third will get 2pts, anyone else afterwards will earn 1pt. Clues will be picked up and removed at 6pm EST (server down on Asuka) and preparation for the second hunt will begin and started at 10pm EST Nov 9th.
Clues will be placed at the Live Auction House 10pm EST on Nov 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Sunday Nov 11th points will be tallied and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be awarded to players who earned the most points.
Ludo GamesPlayers will be split up into four teams consisting of 2-4 players and compete in a highly intense game of Ludo! Will you be the first to get PK !?! (Game will be explained at the start and no actual PKing will occur the game is 100% PVE)
BagballEvent sponsored by Team BagBallJapan. When a game is being hosted interested players will be split into two teams, starting on opposite ends they will attempt to move a max weight bagball initially placed into their opponents goal.
Favorite UO Location Rune ContestYou can enter up to two runes from any location you like in Ultima Online. Must be a slightly distinctive place A popularity vote will be held and the top 3 participants will receive prizes from the festival host team. Since this is a sequel to the event ~UO Super Spot Plan~ that was previously carried out in Asuka Shard, we will not be able to accept entries for the same location as previously submitted.
--Youtube Video Here for previously submitted locations--
Room Deco ContestYou can choose from one of the following themes: Autumn Sky or Autumn Harvest
Temporarily set the co-owner authority of our house to you. You can use the decoration tools to make your room,
but please be careful that your decorations do not interfere with the space of neighboring participants or the floor above.
let us know the name of the work when your work is completed.
Random Lottery DrawingsThroughout the festival lottery books will be distributed to participants and near the end of the festival Blend will use a lucky dealer to determine the winning numbers.

Brokers:
Contact the following for server-to-server trades, exchanges, etc.
Nails Warstein - Discord: nailswarstein // ICQ: 150528775
Manticore - Discord: manticore4633 // ICQ: 123172317
Kincsem - Discord: kincsem // ICQ: 15926869

Transfer Services:
Contact the following for rides from ATL to Asuka the week before the festival and from Asuka to ATL the week following the festival.
Blend - Discord: blenduo // ICQ : 491537457 // Stratics: @blend
Sadie - Discord: Sadie7000 // ICQ: Sadie_uo // Stratics: @Sadie-
Alexander of ATL. - Discord: Alexander of ATL.#6008 // ICQ: 760215091 // Stratics: @Alexander of ATL.
Merlin Pendragon - Discord: merlin.pendragon // ICQ: 667850849 // Stratics: @Merlin

More information will be posted soon
For questions please contact the following, and we will get back in touch soon!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For Vendor and Safe reservations please reach out to myself or Blend

~Vendor Reservation List~
NameNon-Rares VendorsRares VendorsSafes
#1 Asuka Robe Museum Robeko123
#2 IGaretjaxI13
#3 Archnight13
#4 E_T113
#5 Zolaf11
#6 MrUber123
#7 Wootsauce113
#8 Panoramix2009123
#9 Sithas113
#10 FlowerSun7711
#11 Gil123
#12 Landicine1
#13 Shake3
#14 Draza11
#15 Cardi3
#16 Shortaxe3
#17 hey8ymt112
#18 Nightly13
#19 Athelas23
#20 niwatori1
#21 MeTheGreat13
#22 Merlin13
#23 NowKnown11
#24 FaceToName123
#25 Violet123
#26 LEET13
#27 Ringo of Wakoku123
#28 Hyde3
#29 Tanage12
#30 Smoot13
#31 Good Vibes113
#32 Grace O'Malley113
#33 Nightwind113
#34 Aftershock11
#35 Fortis3
#36 Kincsem13
#37 Onixia1
#38 Restless1
#39 Larisa1
#40 Sellingahouse3
#41 Atlantic Realtor3
#42 Joxxer3
#43 Ellot3
#9999 Blend123

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I hope to meet all the collectors there. :)

I got a vendor reservation through SNS, please add their name to the list

#1 Asuka Robe Museum
ロブ子
non rares 1, rares 1 , safe box 3 spot

#z blend at the end of the list
non rares 1, rares 2, safe box 3 spot

Last edited:

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o on a shard that dont even have a em event ugh (i was mistaken no EM BUT nowhere near as dead as i thought lol looking forward to the fest )

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
o on a shard that dont even have a em event ugh
Oops
hit my icq, to make you change your opinion about it :p

It is the most populous of the Asian shards,
It probably has the second largest population after Atlantic.
There are also many collectors there that are not yet known.
That's the best option you can think of if you choose something other than Atlantic.

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Takes our a fresh sheet of paper, dabs his pen and begins to write*

@Sadie- @blend

I can chip in 100 bottles of Good Old Moonglow Red and a platinum or two towards your prize pool if you can pick it up on Atlantic. You know how to get ahold of me my old friends.

*Sands and folds the sheet of paper adding a wax seal for privacy, then sends it off with a flick of his wrist.*

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Takes our a fresh sheet of paper, dabs his pen and begins to write*

@Sadie- @blend

I can chip in 100 bottles of Good Old Moonglow Red and a platinum or two towards your prize pool if you can pic it up on Atlantic. You know how to get ahold of me my old friends.

*Sands and folds the sheet of paper adding a wax seal for privacy, then sends it off with a flick of his wrist.*
Appreciate you and your endless generosity as always, will be in touch :heart:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have a need for an auctioneer or any other way I can help, please let me know! This festival sounds like fun. I’m also happy to help with free shard transfers (I have full shard shield sets on two accounts).

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can i still have a Vendor and Put Items on Auction ? Or is all done ?

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can i still have a Vendor and Put Items on Auction ? Or is all done ?
Yes you can still reserve a vendor and spots to place auction safes you can reserve a non-rares vendor, up to two rares vendors, and up to three auction safes. How many would you like?

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I go to 1 Rares Vendor and 2 Auction Safes. I must bring the Auction Safe by my self ?

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I go to 1 Rares Vendor and 2 Auction Safes. I must bring the Auction Safe by my self ?
Yes we need players to bring their own safes as we do not have enough to provide for everyone, and there's the chance a player may not return the safe they are loaned so for now we are hesitant to barrow/ accept loaned safes from other players.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I received a reservation from Good Vibes via Discord. 3 safe spots and rares and non rares and bump:)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump, added some navigation links to the auction house rules, and contest information rules threads

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump- getting everyone squared away with non-rare vendor prefest setup and accepting submissions for room deco contest and backpack art contest :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I need an auction safe spot please!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i might be overlooking something, but how do you get there? couldnt find a gate or directions.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Reservations for safe box spaces are now closed.
Please check anytime for availability
If it's not a tall item , I think there's space available.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
silent auction house appears to be full.
Looks like there are still spaces available for the live auction.

those who have not yet acquired a vendor and Safe box, please sadie or contact me

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did someone win the necro book lottery? The drawing was this morning and I wasn't on.

Nevermind, saw it on a house sign there!

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Did someone win the necro book lottery? The drawing was this morning and I wasn't on.

Nevermind, saw it on a house sign there!
The following are the lottery winners who have not yet been redeemed:
2-story statue lottery number 204
seagull lottery number 152
Wombat lottery number 329

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to once again thank them for their dedicated work over the past two months since we decided to put this plan into action. Probably the number of tasks I have performed with them is more than a thousand
This means a lot of work done mostly out of the spotlight.
I'm proud to have run this fest with them.

Asuka Rares Festival 2023 Host Team

Sadie silent auction host
Captn Norrington silent auction host
Alexander of ATL Live auction host
KUNI plot layout, plot design
Kinscem broker service
YUZU Bagball game host
ZARIGANI LUDO game host
TAIYOUJI Attraction Event Host
Cats in boots house designer
Pu syuro house designer
YASU decoration and event support
Coco decoration and event support
Blend event support

ラスト2.jpg
I think Sadie did a great job.It was an honor to work with you. And I would like to once again express my gratitude to my teammates and everyone involved in this.

1700189488925.png
  • KUNI and Kincsem combed the place to make sure no disturbing plots could be placed around it. Needless to say, this was the most time-consuming and arduous task of the festival, as it took over a month to arrange the house over and over again to make It's comfortable.

1700189456373.png
  • Cats in boots She is the main house designer for the festival I am involved with Izumo, Sakura, Yamato and Asuka
She designed most of the auction houses and vendor houses.
Although she is largely out of the limelight, without her help it would have been impossible to hold this festival on the announced date. Thank you for your perfect job.

1700189312919.png
  • Alexander of ATL:Live auction host,
He was the first man to run a live auction at the Asian Shard Festival. We have not done this at past festivals because of the language barrier and a lot of trouble expected.
He using two languages, English and Japanese, to give us a lot of fun and also did a professional job as an auction host and successfully accomplished it.Many of us were there for the first time, I think everyone had a great experience.

1700189240099.png
  • ZARIGANI LUDO game Host
She played a huge role in supporting me and Sadie. She was the moderator for the LUDO game and worked hard to get many people interested in Rares Fest.
Helped with this by managing the overall festwork progress I think she served as more than the main host

1700189345549.png
  • YUZU Bagball game HOST
She helped run the Bagballgames every night to liven up the festival
Like ZARIGANI, she worked hard to get as many people interested in our festival.

1700189406040.png
  • Pu syuro house designer
Fest area east Another theme “Old UO life”
She Beautifully recreated Old style houses and NPC houses East Britain bank and park.
The original plan, called the Haribote Plan, was just to fill in the blank house and not do much, but the house she built was so wonderful that we decided to expand it further.
also,she helped us with the overall map creation and image production.

1700189648414.png 1700189584409.png 1700189636120.png 1700189700592.png

• YASU decoration team
  • Coco decoration team
I would also like to express my gratitude to my two new friends on Asuka.
The east side of Festival had a different themed house. This is in reference to the UO alumni reunion that will be held this weekend, and the theme was life at old UO. They finished decorating 4 homes in just one month.
I think their decoration skills entertained many people at this festival.

1700189741850.png
  • As my personal supporters, Tamagoya of asuka, Mio of Asuka
As my personal supporters, Tamagoya of asuka, Mio of Asuka
They were responsible for procuring and arranging most of the supplies on this fest.
They are my personal supporters and we are creating several festivals together. I would like to thank them again

We also deeply appreciate the dedication of many volunteers.
This festival would not have been possible without their cooperation. unordered list

We were turning down most donations and instead offering to have things there at a cheaper price.

There are some dedicated people who have actually done that. We would also like to thank them for bringing us better items at a lower price reserve.

Millon of Asuka , Safia of Asuka, @Archnight , @Sellingahouse

Their pricing disregards profits For high quality items and went a long way to liven up the festival.

Rental vendor systems are outdated when it comes to organizing events like this.
To have vendors there, you have to endure the pain of high vendor taxes.
I appreciate that they are making the fest together by many ppl doing it in the festival house instead of outside the festival site.

In no particular order List
Special thanks to

Lady Mesanna, Lord Nabin, Pampa DH, Nails Warstein ,Archnight , Stitch from TWT on Atlantic ,
Tamagoya of Asuka, Mio of Asuka , Asari of Asuka , Niwatori of Asuka,
Merlin, Manticore, Athelas, Latour of Asuka,
Millon of Asuka , Safia of Asuka, Kozun of Asuka
Meow of Sakura, Quino of Asuka, Saku of Asuka, Emily of Asuka, Taka of Hokuto, Alhazred (Zarigani's Friend)

団体名 とか web site
UO同窓会の皆様、TAIYOUJI RESORT様、FreeSpace Asuka様、Library Cafe様、ローブ博物館様、 Bagball Japan様、あひるさんのおしりUO様

youtube channels
おーちゃんねる様、まるくまどん、ちゃんねるマユタ様

Last edited: