• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares/clothing auction

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did bid 60 on #17 but I don't have icq, it doesn't work....its working now

Last edited:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updating. For the ten pices of exceptional. one boots, one sandal, one hat say "of exceptional," the rest have the name. I didnt know there was a difference, Im sorry!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
i will pay you 100m for them double your money
Sorry man. I have a pretty large collection of these items and Im not very big on selling them. I dont think I have ever sold any of my Sewn pieces. Some of my (Blessed) ones I might would let you get one or 2 of:)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I really wanted to bid on that since it said Cartel and Ive been Cartel for forever. Thought it would be kind of neat to have. But then again I didnt want to fight for it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the same tactics, spewing lies and being a hypocrite. lol just cuz AR and I do idocs together doesn't mean we don't separate our loot and sell separately. Keep trolling bro and stay greedy, we still make ours :). You wanna talk to either of us man to man and stop being a little girl you have our icq's, this is not the venue for that, Ill probably get a warning just for calling you a girl. Please refrain from posting non sense on my posts and harassing me, you are banned from my auctions and you know this.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have missed the close of 3 of these auctions now sighs. I suck at bidding life
sorry man :(! keep a look out in a few weeks, I got a seriousss rares auction coming soon. Hit a pretty decent EM and server birth house on arriang a few weeks ago :).