• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares Auction

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
26-170m
29-20m

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New auction! Ends sunday 2/5/17 at 2pm pac/5pm est/11pm europa. Trying to play nice for everyone to get a chance to bid haha! Ok same rules as always folks, 10m rule applies. I update when I’m able to and am pretty quick at updating during the end of the auction but don’t wait till the end to bid, you’ll miss out on some really cool items! Banned people know who they are, please don’t troll. Minimum 20m bid on all items, 5m bid increments after that, if they go over 100m then 10m bid increments please. Please contact me within 24 hours of auction ending via ICQ ONLY to make arrangements for pickup. All items on ATL and gold accepted on ATL. Thank you. Good luck and happy bidding!

View attachment 61173
”Unable to send SMS to this phone number.”

This message is displayed and I can not send a message.
what should we do?

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
31. 140
”Unable to send SMS to this phone number.”

This message is displayed and I can not send a message.
what should we do?
Add him as a contact to icq/trillian and try again. Usually will work after that.