• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares Auction! Ends 7/14/08

L

Luna Lagger

1. Europa Gold Robe (Non-dupe, contains the Exceptional tag)- 5mill

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since there is another bid today, I'm unclear on whether this auction is closed.

If it's still open, then:-

1. Europa Gold Robe (Non-dupe, contains the Exceptional tag) - 10m/$10

If auction is closed, please ignore my bid and sorry for adding to any confusion.

F

feath

heh, funny, last night i ran across this thread and thought the auction had ended the 14th, and i'd totally lost track of it. i PMd DVI.
i think it's ended the 21st, yeah.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
auction ends in 16 hours and 27 mins
After an active late-late on-call duty, immediately followed by my usual early morning wake-up by a well rested & energetic nearly 6yr old, my brain is just not processing time zone differences at the moment. :stretcher:

If my bid was in time, then cool. If not, well, that's cool, too. :)

N

NewThunder

heh, funny, last night i ran across this thread and thought the auction had ended the 14th, and i'd totally lost track of it. i PMd DVI.
i think it's ended the 21st, yeah.
Yeah I havnt heard from DVI, Trying to be sure about arangement with x sharding still not avialable.

D

DVI

Sorry again for the delayed response, I'm never home anymore so its been hard to update.

I'll be going through all of the offers ive recieved and will contact everyone individually to let them know if the high offer was accepted, as I did place a clause in the original post giving me the option to retain any items I did not feel recieved a worthwhile offer.

F

feath

i would count it a courtesy, dvi, if you find a price not high enough, to tell the person bidding "i'd accept xxx amount" and give the bidder the option of matching it. Rather than just not contacting the person whos bid was not high enough.
or maybe just put the unsold items up with 'buy it now' prices. sold to first bidder.

C

Chaosy

i would count it a courtesy, dvi, if you find a price not high enough, to tell the person bidding "i'd accept xxx amount" and give the bidder the option of matching it. Rather than just not contacting the person whos bid was not high enough.
or maybe just put the unsold items up with 'buy it now' prices. sold to first bidder.
I ICQed him about this too. I'd be willing to work with him to reach a fair price for the times I won.

D

DVI

Accepted Winning Bids​

3. Burned Food (server birth)
sold

10. Bird (stuck in a gold strong box)
sold

12. A tattered, deviously drawn treasure map (for somewhere in Ilshenar)
sold

22. SL cloth Long Pants (crafted by Lee Dungery [blessed])
High Bid: 7m le Chien

23. Beard Growth & Sculpting Cream
sold

7. Guildstone - UO Brokers [UOB]
sold

4. White Stuffy Mongbat
sold

2. Shoes [blessed]
sold

4. White Stuffy Mongbat
sold

5. Verite Bandana (luna white)
sold

All other items the current high bidders will be notified that they have an opportunity to counter bid, if they decline that opportunity or do not make an offer deemed reasonable then all items will be made available to the public.