• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares Auction Ends 12/9

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction will end on Sunday 12/9 at 5pm pac, 8pm eastern, 2am europa. all items on Atl and gold accepted on atl only
10min rule in effect as always. Anything that does not have a reserve is up for bidding, minimum bid of 10m on any non reserve item please. Bidding increments are 1m till item reaches 100m
100m-1plat bidding increments are 10m, 1plat and beyond bidding increments are 25m. Contact me within 24hours of close to pick up items please. Contact is only through ICQ 437676367! Have a great week!

1. ancient crystaline computer wrested from the mangled corpse of an artificial intelligence 110 polaris

2. spying bug (reserve 300m) 300m typhon

3. daemonic crisis vanquisher (reserve 150m) 150m restless

4. orb of psychic focus (reserve 200M)

5. erethian's crystal ball crafted of purest zanium (reserve 100m)

6. still beating heart of the daemon of passion who sought to debauch the dryads of britannia (reserve 150m)

7. Your Soul (reserve 150M)

8. Device Gear (reserve 150m)

9. 15th anniversary commemorative Robe (reserve 200M)

10. Tray 50m Archnight

11. truth serum (reserve 250m)

12. cultis of rythela cacooned alive in spider silk (reserve 50m) 50m wordsmith

13. the magical time machine control panel (reserve 100m)

14. flask (1stone) server birth maybe.

15. singing ball (reserve 125m)

16. a feathered hat (double blessed) 10m polaris

17. A cloak (double blessed) 10m polaris

18. Lantern crafted by EM Promethium 10m polaris

19. life's ruination 350m Meadhbh

20. Visage of Drax'veltos (reserve 700m)

21, Glowing slime (reserve 100m)

22. 3 puppies and kitten raised by mesanna

23. Double exceptional key ring

24. Hop into my heart (Gl drop) Reserve 75m

client_GndRNo1bFa.png

client_EnmShEJEmO.png

Last edited:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:postpics:

J/k J/k.... Thanks for the auction.
lol you knowww i always put up pics, but for some reason jing isnt friggin working and all the others ask me to pay for trial and nonsense. what to ppl use for screen grabs

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks guys, someone gave me ShareX. so using that. just uploaded the pics of the items. :) will update bids now