• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rarer Holiday Gifts

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pray Style Statues (Rare By Name):
Joye - (Hue 7 a lime green)
Malabelle - (Hue 2, pinkish purple)
Joye - (Hue 8 turquoise-ish)
Joye - (Hue 13 purple)

Pray Style Statues (Rare by Color):
Gwenno x2 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions
Julia x3 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions

Rarer Busts (Rare By Name)
Crawworth - (Hue 9 teal)
Crawworth - (Hue 8 turqoise-ish)
Keeonean - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue)
Clainin - (Hue 11 blue)
Juo'nar - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue)
Anon - (Hue 13 light purple)
Crawworth - (Hue 11 blue)

Rarer Busts (Rare only by color):
Mondain - (hue 1 the red one)
Nystul x 2 - (hue 1 the red one)

Rarer Busts (Rare By Name and Color):
Clainin - (Hue 1 the red one)
Crawworth - (Hue 1 the red one)

Very Rare Busts (Rare By Name and Color):
Gilforn - (Hue 1 the red one)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes what shard are they on? I need the Joye Hue #8 if its facing East. I need the Malabelle in Hue #2 if facing South, and I need the Gilforn Hue #1 if it's facing South.

Ramuah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices vary widely between shards. Names are worth much more than the color. If these statues came up at auction on Great Lakes, I would expect they would fetch:

Joye - (Hue 7 a lime green) 100k
Malabelle - (Hue 2, pinkish purple) 5k
Joye - (Hue 8 turquoise-ish) 100k
Joye - (Hue 13 purple) 100k

Gwenno x2 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions 5k
Julia x3 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions 5k

Crawworth - (Hue 9 teal) 1m
Crawworth - (Hue 8 turqoise-ish) 1m
Keeonean - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue) 250k
Clainin - (Hue 11 blue) 500k
Juo'nar - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue) 5m
Anon - (Hue 13 light purple) 1-2m
Crawworth - (Hue 11 blue) 1m

Mondain - (hue 1 the red one) 5k
Nystul x 2 - (hue 1 the red one) 5k

Clainin - (Hue 1 the red one) 1m
Crawworth - (Hue 1 the red one) 1m

Gilforn - (Hue 1 the red one) 5-10m

There is some debate if Joye statues are actually rare. I see them quite often. I do not feel that any female named statues are peticularly valueable, regardless of color, with the exception of Zendella Kxriss.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices vary widely between shards. Names are worth much more than the color. If these statues came up at auction on Great Lakes, I would expect they would fetch:

Joye - (Hue 7 a lime green) 100k
Malabelle - (Hue 2, pinkish purple) 5k
Joye - (Hue 8 turquoise-ish) 100k
Joye - (Hue 13 purple) 100k

Gwenno x2 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions 5k
Julia x3 - (Hue 1 the red one) - facing opposite directions 5k

Crawworth - (Hue 9 teal) 1m
Crawworth - (Hue 8 turqoise-ish) 1m
Keeonean - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue) 250k
Clainin - (Hue 11 blue) 500k
Juo'nar - (Hue 12 purpleish-blue) 5m
Anon - (Hue 13 light purple) 1-2m
Crawworth - (Hue 11 blue) 1m

Mondain - (hue 1 the red one) 5k
Nystul x 2 - (hue 1 the red one) 5k

Clainin - (Hue 1 the red one) 1m
Crawworth - (Hue 1 the red one) 1m

Gilforn - (Hue 1 the red one) 5-10m

There is some debate if Joye statues are actually rare. I see them quite often. I do not feel that any female named statues are peticularly valueable, regardless of color, with the exception of Zendella Kxriss.
Err not sure how you came up with these figures really, I suppose from your own personnal exp. But umm one particular color is much scarcer then the rest and thats the color white. The dark red is a bit rarer then the other colors so a bit more value to it. I have found just the oppisite that the Joye and Malabelle to be more difficult to find then the rarer busts. On average the rarer xmas statues sell for between 100k to 200k except for the white which sells for around two to 3 million each.
The zendella Kxriss is a very rare statue and is not to often offered for sale. I have been actively collecting for a number of years in all colors in both directions.

Ramuah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I deffinetly am not an avid collector of these. I do have a near complete full set of the rare names, and I deal with them often. As far as the values, these are just the prices I see them sell for at auction on a regular basis. Of course there are occassions where they only fetch 100-200k per item, but if you get a couple of collecters in the room bidding, I'm very comfortable with these figures.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup any time you get two or more players wanting the same thing, the prices will sky rocket. If you like xmas statues my museum is open to the public with the majority of the collection on the roof. The gold boxes along the edges are named in aphabetical order and you can open the boxes to see the contents. The museum is located on Europa on the north west wall of the city of Zento. The house name is Great falls and the owners name is Riply. Also some more surfers and angels in the pink unique bag on the roof behind the unique bubble gum colored angel from an asian event a number of years ago.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They currently all reside on pacific but I may be willing to xfer to GL or ATL for a xfer charge but other shards would require full price as I simply have no other business elsewhere.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Malabelle Hue 2 is facing south, gilforn facing east, joye hue 8 is facing east.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Malabelle Hue 2 is facing south, gilforn facing east, joye hue 8 is facing east.
Thank you for the reply I can use the Malabelle and the Joye in those colors and directions. Pacific is not my main shard but I could trade you two heritage tokens that I have on that shard for the two xmas statues that I need.