• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Ring and Bokuto, please read.

Hyperlink

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

I'm just posting here to see if anyone is interested in the following items, currently on the atlantic server:

Ring
Blessed
Hit Chance Increase 11%
Defense Chance Increase 11%
Faster Casting 1
Faster Casting Recovery 3
Lower Reagent Cost 15%

This item has 526 property weight, and is blessed. I believe it to be rare.

Also Selling if anyone is interested, a bokuto that has been imbued but it was imbued before the changes to item enhancement.

Bokuto
(imbued)
Hit Life Leech 16%
Hit Lower Defense 50%
Spell Channeling
Bloodwood
Faster Casting 1
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Damage Increase 1%

So basically its Spell Channeling no penalty with 1 faster casting, which you dont see normally

Thanks for looking, please respond on here or you can icq me at 594705975.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if its unique, or an oddity that exists in small numbers, is that not rare?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are they currently spawning?
Really? Read the rules...

1) Permanent spawn items are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. This includes, doom artifacts, fishing rares, ML artifacts, REPLICAS etc.

2) Player craftables are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. It does not matter how epic good they are.
and yes...items like that ring are considered currently spawning...regardless of if it is blessed.