• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Pants

T

Tgoru

Trying to get an idea of the worth of these on Baja...

...Also interested in selling...

Contact Via Aol Instant Messenger, Screename: Tetricyde

Thank you,
Tgoru

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm How much more?
150K seems high to me.

Umm you must either be on an unpopulated shard or trying to give a lowball price. I am on GL Ive seen Green clothing go from 500k-1mil... You must be confused with something else...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those don't look green to me, rather a bright orange. I always thought green clothing had the word green in the name, for instance "a green cloak". That just looks like double exceptional pants to me. Maybe they were dyed with the asian slime event too.

150k seems about right for double exceptional clothing, but if you can get moondancer's price for it Go For It!!!

Stayin Alive,

BG

T

Tgoru

That just looks like double exceptional pants to me.
Did you fail to notice the lack there of a name on the pants? it is just "of exceptional quality" not "Short Pants of exceptional quality" i agree with the lowball comment on this one... Thanks anyways... So anyone REALLY know what these pants are worth...? They are on baja...

Thanks,
Tgoru

L

Lunaticus

I just purchased a fire colored, flower garland that says only "Of Exceptional Quality" off of some vendor just outside of Luna on LS. I paid 7gp; that's right, 7gp. I'm guessing that's a pretty good deal?? :spider:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Green clothing and clothing with an [exceptional] tag - note the square brackets - will fetch upwards of 1mil and sometimes alot more. Clothing which is simply marked 'Of Exceptional Quality' or 'XXX Of Exceptional Quality' will not sell for over 200k, unless its a rarer piece like bone armour or you find a gullible buyer ;) I believe I sold an identical pair of short pants at the last Rares Festival for under my 150k estimate, they had been blessed also :)

Edit: 'Of Exceptional Quality' items are often less desirable than 'XXX Of Exceptional Quality' items, so Flutter was probably right in saying my estimate was too high ;)

K

kray2s

Green clothing and clothing with an [exceptional] tag - note the square brackets - will fetch upwards of 1mil and sometimes alot more. Clothing which is simply marked 'Of Exceptional Quality' or 'XXX Of Exceptional Quality' will not sell for over 200k, unless its a rarer piece like bone armour or you find a gullible buyer ;) I believe I sold an identical pair of short pants at the last Rares Festival for under my 150k estimate, they had been blessed also :)

Edit: 'Of Exceptional Quality' items are often less desirable than 'XXX Of Exceptional Quality' items, so Flutter was probably right in saying my estimate was too high ;)
Quick breakdown on euro prices for dbl exceptionals -

Exceptional, [exceptional] =2 to 3 mills
Exceptional, exceptional = 100 to 250k dependant on the scarcity of the item (i paid 500k for a double exceptional dress form - well how many of them do u see??????)
Of exceptional quality (with no item name) = 150 to 200k

Also where did this talk of green clothing come from? it got me confuddled lol

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you fail to notice the lack there of a name on the pants? it is just "of exceptional quality" not "Short Pants of exceptional quality" ... Thanks anyways... So anyone REALLY know what these pants are worth...? Thanks, Tgoru
No, I did see the lack of "short pants" in the original name. The fact that they do not have the name in the first line does not mean diddly. I have dozens of clothing items like this, so you do not have a gold mine with this item. Based on the low purchase (7gp for the garland) and the high estimate (somewhat less than 150k) I think you have found your REAL estimation on their value. If you are not satisfied with this estimate, try to find a buyer that is unfamiliar with the item to squeeze some more coins out of his purse.

Stayin Alive,

BG