• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Icy Patches & Boxes: Lake Sup., Cats, Lake Austin, Europa, Pac. Trade For Baja

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have started an updated list for trading on Baja or Lake Austin as I couldn't get the title of this thread to update.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to combine posts by those who have the rare icy patches and boxes on other shards. Perhaps we will be able to figure out a multi-shard trade that gets the special gifts to someone's home shard.

Pink Dragoness (her original post) is looking for gifts on Atlantic, and has these to trade:
Lake Superior --1 round ice patch 1 glitter box
Catskills-- 1 round ice patch
Origin-- 1 glitter box
Baja-- 3 glitter box
Izuma--1 glitter box
Napa Valley--1 glitter box
Mugen--1 round ice patch

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know this year, how many people hit this forum to get foilage or Eggnog?
I would think most of us want the rare items that only comes from the icy patches choice.
That is why I went ahead and just opened up all my tickets this year. If there was something else just as spectacular, I would have kept the tickets until trade time.

Oh and I know your boxes are tyedyed, lol, but when I first seen mine, it looked glittery to me, so its a glitter box cause my graphics is better then yours hehe

Thanks Sara for the combo

T

Teeshy

I would like to know this year, how many people hit this forum to get foilage or Eggnog?
Me for one! Out of 7 picks, I usually get 2 snowpiles, 2 garlands, 2 ice patches and an eggnogg =) I see no point in having so many ice patches =)

L

Lord Drakelord

I have not gone to any shard to do the tickets except on open day to see the gifts, went to Formosa, so if you want to trade with me for Sonoma, then icq me, If I don't have any trades on a shard by the 1st of the year then those tickets will be used and the items banked. Till then they will remain as tickets in the packs.

M

Mark Knotts

I would like to trade a Baja box for your non-reserved Catskills box. Will post a picture as soon as Photobucket is up from maintenance. :)

Here we go:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive got a Rare white 2008 card on Baja if ur interested..iam on Europa.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i think i got the neon goldy one too...i check