• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Hunting

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back to the game after a lengthy absence, and a lot has changed. Are there still daily/server up spawns...like rocks, fruit basket, etc? I check the Yew fruit basket and it was locked down. I didn't see any rocks at Buc's Den, and I'm so out of the loop that when I went to Magicina everything was destroyed. Although it sounds like tons of good stuff was created during that process. Has it been confirmed that everything there is now locked down? Is their anything besides the "dungeon rares" out there for someone to collect without spending millions?

I guess I could always look for IDOCs...or does that even happen any more?

F

Fraggles

well as far as i know those items or at least some of them still spawn but they are next to useless. they are not worth the time it takes to get them. How ever there are a few new stealble rares in the new dungeans that can fetch a pretty penny if you have the new SA expantion, i think you will find info on the thief forum