• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Guild Deed Names

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a list of Rare Guild names in the deeded form?
I have a few just wondering if they were worth anything :)

F

feath

I think it would take a lot less time, and more to the point, if you post the ones you have, and people can tell you if they are rare, or not.

T

Teufel_Hund

I think it would take a lot less time, and more to the point, if you post the ones you have, and people can tell you if they are rare, or not.
agreed, there are some that are going to be considered rare across all shards, and then some that are going to be shard specific. for me i would KILL for a BC stone, but that is cause I am on great Lakes. Other then that i pick up guildstone deeds anywhere from 1 to 5 mill on average.

K

Kratos Aurion

I don't believe a list could be made due to the sheer abundance of guild stones in the game. But as teuful pointed out, there may be stones that are reputable to a shard vs the entire playerbase.

I have the RedDevil Guild [RDG] guildstone. Its relevant to Great Lakes due to RedDevil being the first owner of the first auction house on our shard.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe a list could be made due to the sheer abundance of guild stones in the game. But as teuful pointed out, there may be stones that are reputable to a shard vs the entire playerbase.

I have the RedDevil Guild [RDG] guildstone. Its relevant to Great Lakes due to RedDevil being the first owner of the first auction house on our shard.
Totally understandable just wondering what were the top stones thats all

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So anyway here are a few I have on GL:

T+M.. TampaBay Warriors
NOV.. Nasty Old Vikings
DEF.. Deeply Entrusted Friends
B^R.. Special Angel's Blood Rose
LDA.. The Lords Of the Dark Advocate
KoM.. Knights of Mercy
Tag.. Trainers of A Golem

If I find more Ill add :eyes:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe Nasty Old Vikings eh, that one is hilarious!

I used to have 20 some odd guildstones on display in my house at one point, which for those of you that have seen my house it was quite a feat indeed, considering how small my place is. Sadly i'm now down to just 3.

Darkwater Empire [-E-]
Minoc Mountain Men [MMM]

and my personal favorite

So Easy To Use No Wonder Its #1 [AOL]

Athelas, The Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

C

Chaosy

Athelas did have a lot. I bought one off his vendor: Killer Bees (K$B), which was a popular Atlantic PvP guild a few years ago.

K

kray2s

Athelas did have a lot. I bought one off his vendor: Killer Bees (K$B), which was a popular Atlantic PvP guild a few years ago.
I think you have it in a nut shell Chaosy! :)

People are more likely to pay a higher ammount for a guildstone if it is relevant to them or their time in UO!

For instance i would pay a max of 8 to 10 mill for a guildstone that you could place! Yet if i was able to get my sticky mitts on the guildstone of the first ever guild i joined in UO i would go up to 30, 40 or maybe even 50 mill! just because it would be worth it to me!!! (not gonna list the name of that guild lol in the hope i get it cheaper:p )

Current stones in my collection -
The Knights Who Say Meep [KSM]
The Fae Folk [Fae]

T

Teufel_Hund

I think you have it in a nut shell Chaosy! :)

People are more likely to pay a higher ammount for a guildstone if it is relevant to them or their time in UO!

For instance i would pay a max of 8 to 10 mill for a guildstone that you could place! Yet if i was able to get my sticky mitts on the guildstone of the first ever guild i joined in UO i would go up to 30, 40 or maybe even 50 mill! just because it would be worth it to me!!! (not gonna list the name of that guild lol in the hope i get it cheaper:p )

Current stones in my collection -
The Knights Who Say Meep [KSM]
The Fae Folk [Fae]
Damn wish i would have said that!!!

K

kray2s

latter, not so much cocky...read the tird post.... ;)
I fear i must appologise to you Teufel - im my haste to get to the end of the thread to keep up with current events i missed your response :(

However on the positive side!!!! Great Minds my friend ;) Great Minds:)

T

Teufel_Hund

lol no apology needed it gave me a good chuckle to see your enthusiasm!

K

Kratos Aurion

In the mean time, does anyone own Cruxious Angels [}|{]?

It fell with my house on GL last year when I took a break and haven't been able to find it anywhere. It was my private guild I use to own back in the day.