• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Rare drop from a bogling?

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

See that vanilla plant that snuck its way into my field of yellow campions? Yeah,it disguised itself as an unnamed yellow seed while I was hunting boglings. Maybe it was a yellow campion that wanted to strive for something more in it's life. What do you all say? Can a vanilla seeds be a rare drop from boglings? I read that only exodus minions and overseers drop them. I haven't hunted exodus overseers and minions in a long time,so there's not a chance that I looted a seed by mistake. Any ideas?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my experience, boglings do drop vanilla seeds but they are different from the seeds the Exodus overseers and minions drop in two ways:

The vanilla seeds the boglings drop do not produce resources, seeds or pollen.
The vanilla seeds the boglings drop can come in the base colors of plain, red yellow and blue while the Exodus seeds only drop in plain.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
In my experience, boglings do drop vanilla seeds but they are different from the seeds the Exodus overseers and minions drop in two ways:

The vanilla seeds the boglings drop do not produce resources, seeds or pollen.
The vanilla seeds the boglings drop can come in the base colors of plain, red yellow and blue while the Exodus seeds only drop in plain.
That's the thing,the vanilla plant I got from the bogling started off as a yellow plain seed and when I open the gump,it shows me that it will produce eight seeds,but no resources. That's what has me scratching my head.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I was working off memory. I just checked mine and I made a mistake. You will get seeds not resources. My mistake, sorry for the misinformation.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's all good. It's just a curious thing of how that seed found it's way into my garden.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you can get the basic colors and get seeds, but it takes a lot of boglings.