• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Collector's Festival - RESCHEDULED FOR 2/23/08 THRU 2/29/08

G

My most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might cause you, but regretfully real life has forced me to postpone the festival for the following week. It will now begin on Saturday the 23rd of Feb, and end on Feb 29th of Feb.

Again I apologise for any inconvenience or potential problems this may have caused you, and it was by no means my intention to do such.

G

Not a problem for me, DVI, and the delay actually gives me extra (and much needed!) time to scrape some more funds together.

Hope all settles down soon for you in real life.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Works for me. Gives me a few more days to gather stuff up and get some extra gold together.

G

Oh,

hopefully nothing bad have happen to you.

This will make that I maybe miss the first day of festival ,but I will be there after first day or two.

Im not sure because it supposed to be a surprise event for me that weekend from wife !

Regards
The Scandinavian

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="brown">Excellent ~ I'll ICQ you this weekend with a list of things I'll be transferring to Atlantic to sell at the event. I'll also be bringing plenty of gold to spend! I'm so excited for this event!!!
~ Nine Dark Moons 215-364-344 </font>

W

Winder UO

Theres a planned faction event for the start of march. Might want to delay or even keep it going until its underway. Might get some factioneers wanting to splash some gold aswell.