• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Collectors Festival 2008 [Feb. 23rd - 29th] ! Looking For Participants!

G

You're certainly welcome to join us, and we are working on getting a table set up to help do price checks and possibly provide some history about the item.

G

Negative me!! never..// ? why u say that?? i will come with a atlantic char and browse?? to bring a europa char to atlantic and back we talking 20m dead...?? thats a lot of gold just to browse?? i will be there with a atlntic -well played char!!!

G

Whether you transfer or use a char you already have on Atlantic is up to you and makes no difference to me, but as long as you're not negative or try to provoke people once you're there, there will be no problem.

G

count me in, i will probably show up on a Atl. char too seein i dont have whole lotta money for xfer's and not much gold period. but i'll come talk with everyone

I

imported_feath

Count me in! I'm touristing asia (IRL) right now, so connection is crap. But I'll do my best to be there!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="brown">Count me in! Don't know if I'll be able to bring any rares to sell as 99% of mine are on other shards, but I'll certainly be looking to spend some gold
</font>

G

Provided I can get some stuffs sold, I'll be there in a gawking, drooling, learning capacity.

R

RalphLauren

Is there an official venus yet?

any pick-up for my mule in Luna?

G

There are two establishments that will be used to host different segments of the event, and yes I will make sure that gates are provided, even if i have to get you myself.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have to say DVI and all the rest that this festival is coming along quite nicely!

I will definatly be there, and if I am allowed to bring my notebook and camera *grins*

I play Atlantic off and on so you'll see me there, I can't wait!

I

imported_tek

Well if Restless and Kelek are going to be there, I guess I will come too

I

imported_Laina

Sounds great - I will be there too mostly looking to shop

I

imported_SupSoc

I hope someone got pictures of the first day. I did not =(

G

Where is the schedule for the week? I would have went last night if I knew something was going on.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tis where we are planning to have the next one....will be a few months tho im sure. Gives everyone time to recuperate Lol

G

I just want to thank the hosts of this event it was great fun and cost me a bit! lol, but it was very good to meet everyone in one place...looking forward to the Lake Superior event!

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

I just want to thank the hosts of this event it was great fun and cost me a bit! lol, but it was very good to meet everyone in one place...looking forward to the Lake Superior event!

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you mean was? It's still going on!
We still have the auction tomorrow night, still plenty of rares for sale, but time IS running out to get those raffle tickets!

G

i am wanting to submit items to the auction, already sent DVI a list a few days ago, who will i be giving these to? and where will a list be posted of whats going into the auction?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i belive YGV is hosting it, but i havent heard from DVI ina few days, havent seen him on icq or ne thing....so im not too for sure whats going on atm....hopefully we'll hear more from him tonight

I

imported_Lariat

Haha, he probably went to the ballet or something...

*cough*

G

sorry trey i had some work for the past few days, and as lariat so politely let the cat out of the bag was fortunate enough to be dragged to the ballet

zzzz