• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Rare Carpet samples?

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
Hello. I got these two one square tiles that look like carpet samples from a recent idoc on one of the Japan shards. I attached photo below. They look like the carpets you get from the Heritage tokens except that they are only one tile large. Have no idea what they are and where they are from. Any ideas?

Attachments

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No that's the decorative carpet pieces you get in Ter Mur. I also got a few of those one-tile ones off an idoc awhile back.
1668886224774.png 1668886241417.png 1668886290674.png

The only place I have been able to find the one-tile ones is on an illegal gold selling site, not sure where they originated from.

Vinnie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello. I got these two one square tiles that look like carpet samples from a recent idoc on one of the Japan shards. I attached photo below. They look like the carpets you get from the Heritage tokens except that they are only one tile large. Have no idea what they are and where they are from. Any ideas?
The small Rugs are from a promo token that I believe was purchased off the the asian store awhile ago.