• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Animal Price Check

C

Cass1

Sorry not to sure if i should post this here or not. I am looking to sell 2 rare pets on Catskills:

- Old White Wyrm that is able to eat gold
- Strong Green Hiryu

I believe the WW is nearly 7 way GM if not it is. Strong Green Hiryu I believe is of average stats (have to check) Any help is appreciated:D

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it eats gold, it's not one of the older wyrms. Any fresh tamed white wyrm eats gold. The old ones do not. The really old ones sound like dragons not wyrms.

I haven't farmed hiryu lately. The last neon green I had I sold for 3 mil. Prices may have changed.

C

Cass1

I thought that only the old ones eat gold the new ones eat meat. I have had this WW for nearly 5 years now if not longer...

O

Old Man of UO

I thought that only the old ones eat gold the new ones eat meat. I have had this WW for nearly 5 years now if not longer...
I didn't know about the gold eating, but I can confirm the old white wyrms sound like a dragon.

Also, weren't their stats changes to max dex/str/int? The nightmares were with that patch, not sure about white wyrms.

C

Cass1

Ill just test this when i get home tonight and see if they eat meat or gold now. Ill also let you know what the stats of the WW are and if it sounds like a drag. I wasnt aware that they had different sounds...

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, a lot of people are confused about that. It's the newer ones that eat the gold. If I get a wyrm from someone I always do the gold test first. Then I compare it to my dragon on sound if it refuses the gold.

All WW eat meat. The newer ones just eat gold as well.

C

Cass1

Yeah you are right :sad3: oh well you do learn something new every day!

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
friend of mine has an realy old ww on drachenfels... it sounds like a dragon , but it has completely different resists compared to the ww you can tame nowerdays... (but it has no ice breath!!!!! still looking for an ancient ww with icebreath).