• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Rare 5 ability PVP Cu!

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling rare 5 ability PVP Cu:

Healing
Bleed
Nerve Strike
Mystic
Dragon's breath

Most Cu's can only have 4 abilities.. This Cu can have 5 abilities... The cu has not been trained for 5 slot leaving the owner able to decide where to put the next 1500 Points.

This is a Cu set up for PVP and not PVM

ICQ for questions 203031413

client_2017-06-01_21-16-34.png client_2017-06-01_21-15-21.png client_2017-06-01_21-15-39.png client_2017-06-01_21-15-31.png client_2017-06-01_21-25-48.png

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No ofense but It's not rare, it's a messed up pet to my eyes, as you chose bushido with nerve strike special (only selectable if you have bushido) and then mysticism so if you chose bushido before mystic it wont do nerve strike and if you chose mystic before bushido, mystic wont work either, as you can only have one hability and one special move.

Oh boy....

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not rare, it's just a question of selecting things in the right order.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
have any scrolls been applied? what is status of skill training?

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have too agree. Anyone could build a much better pvp cu in less than a few hours and keep the wasted points.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jack_UO I actually selected nerve strike as the weapon special which allows the Cu to nerve strike and with bushido parry it becomes harder to hit... It will continue to cast Mystic
@Risso I know certain Cus that only have 4 as their special... I just noticed this Cu can have 5
@Merlin It is a non trained Cu and no scrolls have been applied. I can train it however someone would like but they would just have to pay for it

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jack_UO I actually selected nerve strike as the weapon special which allows the Cu to nerve strike and with bushido parry it becomes harder to hit... It will continue to cast Mystic
It will continue to cast mystic? Awsome, thought second skill (bushido.1 + mystic.2) had messed up bushido

Glad to hear coz it looked messed up.

I guess I was wrong after all. Sorry for doubting about it, it just looked very odd to me.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the fact remains that it is not rare as it can be recreated with any freshly tamed Cu given the current rules.