• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random Question

L

Lunaticus

Why is it that the majority of my heritage items (fountain, ruined bookcase, etc.) do not highlight, and in order to be identified, you must click on the item. The subsequent identification shows up in white. The one exception to this is my broken, covered chair. It highlights and the identification shows up in yellow. It's been bugging me as to why the chair doesn't behave as the rest of the heritage items. I realize this isn't exactly rares related, but I figured if anyone knew, you guys would.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the difference is between items that are received as deeds and those that are received as normal objects. Normal objects highlight when you mouse over them, but deeded items become something like background tiles for the world after you place them, so aren't treated the same as normal objects.

Is that consistent with what you're seeing?