• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random movie quotes - with Siege Characters tie-ins ...

• Thread starter Yasou Wakayama
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Shalimar talking to a NEW: "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your Trammy shard and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Siege Perilous. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
-Matrix

[/ QUOTE ] Siege, the other red pill.

now there is a shard saying for ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol thats perfect !!

M

Maleeka

Maleeka to Yasou:

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. - Wizard of Oz

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castor: Here I stand, the goddess of desire. Set men on fire. I have this power. Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing; Some quick womancing; And then a shower. Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me They always hound me, with one wequest. Who can satisfy their lustful habits? I'm not a wabbit. / I need some west.

Ibitchi: I'm tired of men always coming and going, going and coming and always too soon. Right, girls?

~blazing saddles

I

imported_Varka

Wulf2k: Little things hitting each other. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!

Arden: Oh, Revvo! I feel the power of evil coursing through my veins, filling every corner of my being with the desire to do wrong! I feel so bad, Benson!
Revvo: Good! Good!
Arden: Yes, it is good, for this is the worst kind of badness that I'm feeling!

Pappy Joe: Oh, so that's what an invisible barrier looks like.

Varka

G

Yasou, sending invitation to other shards for Yamamoto event:

Potential visitor: Has it got any sports in it?
Yasou: Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
Potential visitor: Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to stay awake.
Yasou: Oh, well, thank you very much, very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming.

Errand: [narrating] Nothing gave Skylark as much pleasure as ordering Castor around.
Skylark: Serving boy, polish my horse's saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning.
Castor: As you wish.
Errand: [narrating] "As you wish" was all he ever said to her.

(both from The Princess Bride)

-Skylark

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Errand: [narrating] Nothing gave Skylark as much pleasure as ordering Castor around.
Skylark: Serving boy, polish my horse's saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah... had that copied in the clip board and ready to post! *turns around and goes off to find a different quote regarding his spineless inservitude to Katharine*

G

NPC healer with a speech impediment, hired at the last minute by Spyder &amp; Kat to perform their wedding ceremony since Kelmo won't do it:

NPC Healer: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...So tweasure your wuv.

WyRm (getting impatient): Skip to the end, infidel

NPC Healer: Have you the wing?

WyRm (growls): Man and wife. Say man and wife.

NPC Healer: Man an' wife.

(The Princess Bride)

-Skylark

Y

Yasou Wakayama

Yasou: You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Umbra, or in the east by Luna. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
[Takes out the ring and throws it in Maleeka's lap]
Yasou: Here. I've been carrying this thing around for weeks. I don't want it anymore.

Breakfast at Tiffany's

G

Ghost of Siege

Star Jamison: Men? Men are weak. The Blood of Leurocian is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the blessed ornament survives. I was there, Gul'dorl . I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Men failed. I led Shakaja deep into the fires of Mount Doom, the one place it could be destroyed. Shakaja kept the blessed ornament. It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure. There's no strength left in the world of Men.

Y

Yasou Wakayama

Ibichi: Can anyone tell me a common slang term for the male erection?
Castor: Boner? Is boner one?
Ibichi: Yes! Boner is good, boner is very good!

(Varsity Blues)

Queen Zen: [Referring to Shalimar's prom gown] Red. I might have known it would be red.
Shalimar: It's pink, Mama.
[Presenting corsage]
Shalimar: Look what Otto gave me, Mama. Aren't they beautiful?
Queen Zen: I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.
Shalimar: Breats, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them.

(Carrie)

Shakaja: Hair's like a woman. You treat it good and it treats you good. Ain't that right honey? You hear what I'm saying? Yeah, you got to hold it, caress it, and love it. And if your hair gets out of line you take a scissor and say, "Hair I'm going to cut you."

(Cleopatra Jones)

Hugibear: I need a woman.
Akane: You need a bath.

(The Quick and the Dead)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah... had that copied in the clip board and ready to post! *turns around and goes off to find a different quote regarding his spineless inservitude to Katharine*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it isn't my fault that "your powers are weak, old man." (Star Wars)

And for the record, unlike Princess Buttercup, I usually say please when I give orders.

-Skylark

M

Maleeka

Maleeka to Yasou: I've been thinking about what you said and I think the problem is that I'm not being adventurous enough for you.

Wedding Crashers

K

Katharine

Spyderbite: "Katharine!"
Katharine: "Why so surprised to see me, my love. You've called, I've come."
Spyderbite: "My love?"

Katharine: "He reminds me of someone." *about Spyderbite*
Random &lt;cause it could be anyone at this point haha&gt;: "Well all he's going to remind you of is a pile of bone. We're going to dismember him, bleed him dry."
Katharine: "Really? Is that what you're going to do?"

Kelmo: "Can I ask...?"
Katharine: "What's it like?"
Kelmo: "Yes."
Katharine: "Do you want to find out?"
Kelmo: "Me? No, no, I'm too old to live forever."

Wyrm:"behold our kingdom..."
Spyderbite: "a kingdom of corpses?"
Wrym: "why not?, they believed in nothing now they are nothing we will give the world something to believe in..."

(all from <u>Queen of the Damned</u> )
Ok ok .. one more!

Otto: Yes, but these other vampires aren't they going to be pissed off at you giving away their secrets?
Katharine and Spyderbite: Mmmmm...I imagine they are...Yes...!

G

Skylark: I've got something the other girls don't.
Castor: And what's that?
Skylark: My keen fashion sense!
Castor: Oh, vampires of the world beware.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Skylark: I've got something the other girls don't.
Castor: And what's that?
Skylark: My keen fashion sense!
Castor: Oh, vampires of the world beware.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Castor: Every woman is a mystery to be solved

Donna Skylark: How many have you had?
Don Castor: [narrating] Now... would have been a good time to lie.

(Don Juan Demarco)

Skylark to Castor: "When you first came in for cookies, when I first saw you, I thought you were handsome...Then, of course, you spoke."
(Carol) in As Good As It Gets

G

Wulf: Hey, you know, [censored] you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maleeka to Yasou: I've been thinking about what you said and I think the problem is that I'm not being adventurous enough for you.

Wedding Crashers

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy (looking around Stratics): Yes, I guess you're right.

-The Wizard of Oz-

M

Mandolin

Ahhhh ... while we're going down the As Good As It Gets route...

Katharine: "Why can't I just have a normal boyfriend?! Why!? Just a regular boyfriend! One who doesn't go nuts on me."

K

Katharine

EA: "We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on &lt;whatever they buy&gt;, and here we are, the fate of the entire shard of Siege is in the hands of a bunch of ******* I wouldn't trust with a broken deco tool!"

Cheers!
hahahaha

Keith David (General Kimsey) in Armageddon

G

What would a movie quote thread be, without ...

Life of Brian

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Rev: F off! We're the People's Front of Judea!

(moaning about the devs)
Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the devs ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought pbd's?
Reg: Oh, pbd's - shut up!
Reg: There is not one of us who would not gladly suffer death to rid this country of the devs once and for all.
Dissenter: Uh, well, one.
Reg: Oh, yeah, yeah, there's one. But otherwise, we're solid.

(some guilds recruitment policies)
Reg: If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the devs.
Brian: I do!
Reg: Oh yeah, how much?
Brian: A lot!
Reg: Right, you're in.

(any random guild that pops up now and then and thinks they will be able to drive VmP off)
Suicide Squad Leader: We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad, attack!
[they all stab themselves]
Suicide Squad Leader: That showed 'em, huh?

(Some suspicious bannings)

Matthias: Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying "EA".
[Everyone gasps]
GM: You're only making it worse for yourself!
Matthias: Making it worse? How can it be worse? EA! EA! EA!
GM: I'm warning you! If you say "EA" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?
Stoners: She did! She did! (suddenly speaking as men) He! He did! He!
GM: Was it you?
Stoner: Yes.
GM: Right...
Stoner: Well you did say "EA. "
[Crowd throws rocks at the stoner]
GM: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone _anyone_ until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "EA. "

M

Mandolin

Castor to Katharine &amp; Spyder last night...

'If you try to stop us or vamp' out in any way, then I'll stake you without thinking twice about it."

Lost Boys

K

Katharine

Lord Py Lethius suiting up for a raid with VmP: "Pain is your friend, your ally it will tell you when you are seriously injured. It will keep you awake and angry and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain? .... it lets you know you're not dead yet.

Viggo Mortensen (Master Chief John Urgayle) in G.I. Jane

"I've fallen for you like a blind roofer." Beatrice to Lord Otto
(Topper Harley) in Hot Shots

M

marichessy

OK, all you people watch way to many movies and TV. I couldn't tell ya a single quote from anything.

G

<blockquote><hr>

OK, all you people watch way to many movies and TV. I couldn't tell ya a single quote from anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ack! She isn't one of us!

*everyone else on Stratics suddenly stops what they are doing, points at Kiera and makes a shrieking sound*

(last scene of Invasion of the Body Snatchers)

-Skylark

K

Katharine

Katharine: Skylark, stop her! You must!

(Queen of the Damned)

hahaha

M

Mandolin

Dor at the start of typical Siege Forum day:

"OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys"

Tamers after a sudden nerf:

"I can't believe it! We've got no food, we've got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!"

(Dumb &amp; Dumber)

G

Ibichi: "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Siofra:"I love the smell of flamestrike in the morning...smells like...victory."

Wulf:"Yippie kay-yay, mother......"

Kelmo: "Round up the usual suspects."

Skylark:"Surely you can't be serious."
Castor: "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

Kat, at the last spawn:"Snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes?"

Shad:"Now I want you to remember that no [censored] ever won a war by dying for his guild.. He won it by making the other poor dumb [censored] die for his guild.."

Yasou:"That's, uh, quite a dress you almost have on."

Otto: "Goooood morning, Siege Perilous!"

Rev:"He's got a real purty mouth, ain't he?" *chuckles* Just kidding guys.

Katherine:"Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I am not a big movie watcher so I surely cant remember quotes...but I am so enjoying the rest of you nutcases. Amazing how well so many of the quotes fit.

This has got to be one of the best threads in a long time and dare I say it.....not one negative or nasty remark.

Carry on.

M

Mandolin

Draximous: "Oooh fuuudge!"

Narration: "Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!

(A Christmas Story)

M

Mandolin

D Waka: "Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

(A Christmas Story)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Star Jamison: Men? Men are weak. The Blood of Leurocian is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the blessed ornament survives. I was there, Gul'dorl . I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Men failed. I led Shakaja deep into the fires of Mount Doom, the one place it could be destroyed. Shakaja kept the blessed ornament. It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure. There's no strength left in the world of Men.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe. Good one

M

Mandolin

Darth to Yoda: "I am your father, Yoda. Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob."

Prymal: "This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?"

(Strange Brew)

G

Heh, good to see a UO legend posting here. Welcome to our little world.

Y

Yasou Wakayama

[Toasting]
Castor: To wives and sweethearts.
All of KSS: To wives and sweethearts.
Castor: May they never meet.

(Master and Commander)

Yasou: I've just noticed something.
Maleeka: What?
Yasou: You can't help it can you? You are irresistible.

(Maverick)

Kelmo: And men?
Spyder: What do you mean...?
Kelmo: You have any sexual attraction towards men?
Spyder: You mean if I'm a homosexual or something like that?
Kelmo: Yeah.
Spyder: Well, I wouldn't kick Mick Jagger out of my bed, but uh, I'm not a homosexual, no.

(Hair)

Queen Zen (to no one in particular): [In song] When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and hope will steer the stars. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

(Hair)

RiffRaff: Put away your sword! Don't you know that it's all over? It was nice, but now it's gone. Why are you obsessed with fighting? Stick to fishing from now on!

(Jesus Christ Superstar)

GonthraX: This is an embarrassment. A disgrace. What do you think Revvo would be saying if he were alive today?
GoodGuy: "Help me out of this box, I can't breathe in here. Help, let me out."

(UHF)

X

_Xavier_

Big D to Memnoch: You shut your mouth when you talk to me!

(Wedding Crashers) Such a funny movie!

Ibichi : Shabba, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my house as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.

Shabba : Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

(Old School)

M

Mandolin

Wulf2k to Miranda: "You know... you know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea; have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener!"

(Planes, Trains &amp; Automobiles)

G

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have kids and ya couldnt come up with a single line ??? GAH !!!

---------------------------- -----------------------------

Miranda to Kiera: Check your Hukuna Matata memory banks..

Kiera/Simba, You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba/Kiera. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life. From: The Lion King

Thus young Simba/Kiera, you must come up with a quote for this Siege Forum Thread as ye are part of the circle of life here !

G

Miranda to Spyderbite :

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn ! Gone With The Wind

M

Mandolin

Goodguy &amp; Arden during REV initiation:

Revvo: "Are either of you two homosexual?"
Arden (eyeing Goodguy): "We're not homosexuals, but we are willing to learn."
Goodguy (smiling at Arden): "Yeah, would they send us someplace special?"

(Stripes)

G

So, Mr Leurocian, you playing Siege or just admiring our ability to babble?

K

Katharine

Castor: Got a problem, guys?
Skylark: Just scoping your civilian wardrobe.
Castor: Pretty cool, huh?
Katharine: For a fashion victim.

(Lost Boys)

G

HAHAHAHA

Doesn't the elf dude say that? It's very funny, but EVERYONE knows I'm racist against elves. . .

I

imported_Felinious-CWS

Kush to Grot: Fel wants a Michief Maker for christmas"
Grot "Well we could never him one of those he would shoot his eye out"
[christmas story]

The gate of the Shine to Mithras were blasted flat, and in strode Gul'dorl,
mounted on a Nighmare, smoke coming out of it nostrils in the morning fog.
The Knights of KSS has ran in fear of the undead beast, so powerful and
dreadful he was, all ran save Lord Py. "Old fool, old fool move out of the way your time has ended on this world, the darkness is coming" as he spoke many orcs and undead came into the valley of Wintermoore, somewhere a white wolf holwed to mark the coming of morning, but in the distance horns were blowing, horns wildly blowing, The Shire had come at last.....
[from the lord of the rings, the return of the king, uncut verison.
for the old guys on siege, you could put Herog in this story as well, instead of Gul'dorl]

this is a fun thread

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Kat, at the last spawn:"Snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes?"

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!! I think I ask a similar question at the beginning of EVERY champ spawn we do!

I

imported_Castor

Revvo: What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of [censored]' ****s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your [censored]' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

--scarface

I

imported_Felinious-CWS

Kiron to Kat:
"Say hello to my little friend"
Kat[thinks to herslef] thats it im going to go find a vampire, you know what they say about them

Scarface

G

Me to Benny:

"Piss boy, wait for the shake."

History of the world, part I

Y

Yasou Wakayama

Spyderbite: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
Katherine: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Spyderbite: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
[to his dog, Precious]
Spyderbite: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!
Katherine: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
Spyderbite: Now it places the lotion in the basket.
Katherine: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!
Spyderbite: It places the lotion in the basket.
Katherine: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...
Spyderbite: Put the [censored] lotion in the basket!