• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

raised garden beds etc

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again!
I have so many questions because I just don't remember so I apologize if I'm getting redundant, but here we go

* I bought the rustic pack ages ago and i know we use to be able to buy just a pack of raised garden beds, can we still do that?
I cant find them for sale on vendors on Pac :/ and not sure i can afford them in game lol

* I read in a pub update that Tokuno Treasures was turned back on, but I couldnt find further info about it really, is that turned back on now? meaning do they drop again from killing monsters?

* i see some Holiday Tokens for a couple years back, but havent been able to find a list of the last 5 years or so of holiday token Items, I've searched the wiki and archive but its not giving me what I want to know....i think my age is really showing on this one lol

Thanks you guys!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are in the UO store. Also you can get the one that looks like a plowed field instead.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There is an in-game store now

On your paperdoll, go to the *Help* menu

1617215471328.png

Second option from the bottom is the store

1617215509259.png

Under decorations is the new garden bed

1617215562787.png

The Origin Store is where you purchase the Sovereign that you need to buy the in-game items

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Also, Treasures of Tokuno hasn't been on since it was turned on originally, though if you have minors you can still turn those in and get everything BUT the Tokuno Dyes as those are now in the In-Game Store.

As far as Holiday Gifts, they have been kind of wonky. We did not get a Christmas Gift Token last year.

This Link from the *Official Wiki* has a list

Also forgot to add the set of 3 regular raised garden beds are also under Decorations 4 or 5 pages past the field one

1617216660340.png

Last edited: