• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raised Garden Bed?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Occasionally i check my Raised Garden Bed for seeds...mainly for seeds of renewal...My raised garden ist not produciing any seeds? i havent harvested my bed in like 3 months

Any ideas guys??? Thank you in advance !

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
After gathering all the 8 seeds a plant produces, it won't produce any new seeds or resources.
So you have to clear the plot after gathering it clear and plant a new seed in that slot so that you will be able to harvest another 8 seeds once it matures.

Lorcryst

Visitor
Indeed, each plant will only produce 8 seeds and 8 ressources (if they are of a type that gives a ressource, that is), after the 9 days growing cycle there is a 8 days production cycle (during server downtime), total 17 days. Once those are over, harvest, set to decorative, either cut for reeds (basket weaving) or clipping (plant pigments) and then re-plant new seeds.

Raised Garden Beds automatically take care of the plants (watering, killing parasites, healing diseases) instead of having to apply water/potions yourself, but there is still the normal growth cycle.

If you allow the plants to self-pollinate on the 8th day, you'll have "ID'ed" seeds with the full name of the type. It's on the 8th day that you must pollinate yourself if you want to produce hybrids, more colours etc.

Hope this helps.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, each plant will only produce 8 seeds and 8 ressources (if they are of a type that gives a ressource, that is), after the 9 days growing cycle there is a 8 days production cycle (during server downtime), total 17 days. Once those are over, harvest, set to decorative, either cut for reeds (basket weaving) or clipping (plant pigments) and then re-plant new seeds.

Raised Garden Beds automatically take care of the plants (watering, killing parasites, healing diseases) instead of having to apply water/potions yourself, but there is still the normal growth cycle.

If you allow the plants to self-pollinate on the 8th day, you'll have "ID'ed" seeds with the full name of the type. It's on the 8th day that you must pollinate yourself if you want to produce hybrids, more colours etc.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much!!

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much!! I forgot About that ;-)