• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Raised Garden Bed Question

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this is a silly question. How do I remove the plants from the garden bed? It seems like the only option is to put the plants in deco mode, but I don't want to do that for all of the plants. Thanks in advance!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you cannot remove the plants unless its in deco mode

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just set the ones you want to remove to deco mode and they will pop into your backpack. The others can be left right where they are until you're ready to remove them.

Chamaeleon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have had these plants growing for two weeks or longer now but i still don't have the option to change them to deco mode. How did you guys do this?

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
"I have had these plants growing for two weeks or longer now but i still don't have the option to change them to deco mode. How did you guys do this?"

Chamaeleon, I hope you get an answer to this. Mine have been growing at day 9 for over 3 weeks now and am unable to get any option to come up that will allow me to do anything with the plants other than to destroy them. I paged a GM and he could not do anything. He told me to contact tech support but no results. Good Luck!!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To go to deco mode click on the reproduction menu button (the flower in the upper left hand side of the main menu) then on that menu chose the upper right hand button then you will get a "check/are you sure gump" to be sure you want to go to deco mode click yes and voila (this is classic client not sure about ec)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mine have been growing at day 9 for over 3 weeks now...
I believe day 9 is the last day growth is actually shown, no matter how long the plants are kept going.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the responses. This issue however seems to be a flaw in the garden bed. I don't put every plant I grow into deco mode. I keep live plants in a secure chest so that I can use them for cross pollination. I'll be sure not to use the garden bed for such plants. Thanks again.