• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Race?????

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished imbuing 120. YAY!!!!!! Should I change races from human to gargoyle? I read where you get a 10% bonus on success chance with a gargoyle. I was wondering if that is worth changing races?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Is any human Artificer around that could be tell me chances to imbue 600 intensity?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gargs save relic fragments imbuing high end pieces when one cannot begin imbuing clean pieces and have a better chance of unraveling high end loot to relic fragments. However, Never validated this myself in practice through testing the two races. The answer depends on your perception of resource cost and abundance.

Its a bit of a pain to not be able to wear a customers suit to validate it before delivery.

-Lorax

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is any human Artificer around that could be tell me chances to imbue 600 intensity?
I have a human with 120 Imbuing that can use the Queens Forge. Before I imbue an item to get you a percentage, is there anything else your looking for? The highest I have a record of now at the Queens Forge is 555 weight which was 15.6%. At 500 it is 25%, which means it goes down about 3% for each 18 increase in weight.

Katrena

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Make standard Paladin's weapon:
reforge 100 HLL
imbue SuperSlayer, max HML, HSL, DI

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The imbuing bonus is has diminishing returns.. starts out higher, then gets down to like 1-2% bonus around last few imbues.

You can get slightly more mats from unraveling.. like.. maybe 10-20% more and a small chance for a bump up in if it's an essense or frag

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished imbuing 120. YAY!!!!!! Should I change races from human to gargoyle? I read where you get a 10% bonus on success chance with a gargoyle. I was wondering if that is worth changing races?
Yes, Gargolyes get a bonus on imbuing. If it is worth it or not is really a personal choice and how much you plan on imbuing. Also, if you are anal enough like me that when your chance drops below 100% that you will go to the queens forge. But for me, the additional bonuses granted by Gargolyes and using the Queen's Forge are worth the effort.

Also, it's not exactly a +10%, it's a bonus based off the current success chance. Example, if a human has a 22.5% success, then it would be 10% of that success, making the Gargoyles chance like 22.5 + 2.3 = 24.8%