• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rabid Animals in Brit?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on LS.

upload_2018-11-14_18-2-59.png

No EM event tonight. Gov meeting tho.

First a Rabid Rat (giant Rat) walked by and attacked me. Luckily I came back from AFK at the circle trying to get a Focus. It bit hard enough to kill in 10 or less hits.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Unrelated question on SW: What is the highest SW focus toy can get if you have SW III mastery. IS it 6? or 9? etc.. Also how many more people you need to participate in focus to get max if you have SW III primer done? Thanks, appreciate info..

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Max focus is 6. Max duration is 9 hours. Two 120 spellweavers with an active L3 Mastery can get one by themselves. Differing skill and Mastery levels will get different results.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Max focus is 6. Max duration is 9 hours. Two 120 spellweavers with an active L3 Mastery can get one by themselves. Differing skill and Mastery levels will get different results.
And if you Change masteries the 6 9 drops.

You do not need SW mastery to get max Focus. You need 120 skill and a shard with players...:p

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good info..Thanks..Also the only Circle for focus in in WBB? No other place in the game? ( I take ot in the past it used to be in the Prism of Light area someplace, then the only place but later was removed from there?). Thanks again..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The rabid animals are near and in Brit Castle. There have been Governors killed by them.

Darn EM.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The circles with bonuses are at the bank and still in the Prism. There is a regular circle in Heartwood (and probably Sanctuary), you can craft them, and you can cast Arcane Circle on Pentagrams and Abbatoirs ANYWHERE. Something a LOT of people seem to have forgotten in the obsession over the Brit bank circle.

I've had a circle run out during hunts, and recast (though at a lower level) in dungeons (including Terort Skitas in last year's "Treasures" events) and even standing on the altar at champ spawns, using pentagrams or abbatoirs out in the wild.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you can also cast in DOOM in the main Dark Father room.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
The circles with bonuses are at the bank and still in the Prism. There is a regular circle in Heartwood (and probably Sanctuary), you can craft them, and you can cast Arcane Circle on Pentagrams and Abbatoirs ANYWHERE. Something a LOT of people seem to have forgotten in the obsession over the Brit bank circle.

I've had a circle run out during hunts, and recast (though at a lower level) in dungeons (including Terort Skitas in last year's "Treasures" events) and even standing on the altar at champ spawns, using pentagrams or abbatoirs out in the wild.
Nice info Basara! Where exctly are the circles in Prism? Esp the one with bonus? TY in advance!
Is it past the crystal demons and hydras? Is it a little hard to get to it (alive)?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's in the area at the far end with the healer and the second pool of water to fish in, past the lattice seeker. I still worked the last time my weaver was there.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You go past the crystal dems, then the hydras then there are the lattice seekers, and its after that?
Does it have any different properties than the circle in Brit? Or does the same thing? Does it give more focus? Can you get more than level 6? Or max Focus is a level 6 regardless of where the circle is?
Ty again..

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A L6 at 9 hours is max. The Britain circle is the same as the one from the Prism, just a lot more convenient.